THE REAL DEAL

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Aug 13, 2014

This stuff is good. I have had severe endometriosis all my life resulting in low anterior bowel resection(it ate through the wall of my bowel) and loss of an ovary - shooting me straight into surgical menopause. I have had hot flushes severely for the last 2 years due to this. This has really helped in that regard but I do have to take 6 a day for it to work. Two breakfast, two lunch, two before bed. I don't mind taking that many as the product doesn't cost much and it works for surgical menopause symptoms. Doesn't help with insomnia though.

Trifolium Pratense

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 10, 2010

Great herb for inflammation, cleanse the blood and colon, specially for women because my daughter feels much energetic.

Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

My favorite Red Clover. Really helps reduce hot flashes when nothing else works.

Good For Gout

Posted by Reviewer1006957 on Mar 17, 2009

I take two daily and they have greatly alleviated my gout. I previously used Goutrol with great success, but I'm having similar success with this product at about 1/3 the cost of Goutrol. My guess is that one of the main ingredients in Goutrol is Red Clover, as the capsules look about the same.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2412872 on Dec 04, 2009

good stuff

Hot flash help

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

In combination with wild yam this helped with hot flashes

see above

Posted by Reviewer2052160 on May 09, 2009

see above

great so far

Posted by Reviewer2828922 on Aug 21, 2009

I've been taking these to hepl regulate my cycle and so far they have done just that! Can't complain.

Nature's Way Red Clover Blossom & Herb

Posted by Reviewer2460591 on Nov 11, 2008

What a wonderful way for women to get the benefit of red clover for helping their menopausal symptoms while by-passing all of the dangerous chemicals and additives in Pro-mensil.

Red Clover Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2126666 on Jul 13, 2009

A more convenient way to get my Red Clover than to make 4 bags of tea everyday.