not as potent as NOW resihi

Posted by Reviewer2843403 on Sep 03, 2010

I prefer the NOW brand to this one. This one is more expensive and I did not feel the effects as I did the other. After further research I am going to try Aloha Medicinals brand. Seems to be superior in quality but not expensive.

using Reishi or Linshi musrhom product

Posted by 4729298150930828145 on Oct 28, 2013

this is almost Coumadin effect. It makes your blood thinner,therefore increase bleeding time (inr over 2.00 .you might have bleeding nose at night and dry mouth when you sleep.have water next to your bed,sipp some water when you wake up. Shouldn't use Rheisi musrhom if use Coumadin because make INR measurement go up. I only use Rheshi pill on 2 days which I stop Coumadin. It also make your blood pressure go up ,out of control (160 or 180/90 or 100).If you have high blood pressure , you shouldn't use this product.

Reishi

Posted by Reviewer3117091 on May 04, 2011

Slight stomach issues. Not sure if I will continu.. Too early to judge the long term effects.

no effect

Posted by Anaterma on Jul 14, 2014

I hadn't noticed any difference while taking these.

Not so good

Posted by 4891567878600728214 on May 08, 2014

I can't find expire date on the bottle or the inner seal.I took it for several day along with cordyceps, I do sleep better,but I am not sure which thing did the benefit. I got the cordyceps from Japan Amazon, not here.