really helps

Posted by 5076471939076437818 on Apr 20, 2016

I take it when I have a sore throat it really helps! But I don quite like the taste of it cos you need to keep it in your mouth till dissolves completely

Ok, kind of bitter

Posted by 5739954560305947529 on Feb 03, 2016

These are good for on the go, but doesn't taste as good as the liquid, kind of tart.

Great product

Posted by 5756843230829658994 on Nov 02, 2015

It's very helpful for me and when i get flu & have cough~will purchase it again~Thanks

Can't tell if it is effective...

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015

Bought a few bottles to try, doesn't seem to work on me...:(

Must have

Posted by odereviews on Jun 11, 2015

Helps greatly with sore throat. This is one of the products you simply must have in your medical cabinet. Could be cheaper, but this helps so much with flu seasons, that it's a must have.

不错

Posted by 5483506139097043796 on May 08, 2015

味道酸酸甜甜,就是吃完以后整个嘴巴里面都是黑乎乎的,不太好看。对于预防感冒,个人感觉有效果。

Good product

Posted by 5542698009314648420 on May 08, 2015

Good product and taking it daily. I take prednisone so no immune system support. I have yet to get sick.

Miracle Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1682554 on Apr 30, 2015

This awesome stuff is a bit expensive, but it works like a charm. First sign of even a mildly sore throat and sucking on one of these right away will cure it!! We ran out and one of my twins had a sore throat which lasted about 5 days and ended up w/ fever in bed. I ordered more and when the other twin came down with a sore throat, I had her suck on one of these and again in the morning and she was totally fine next day, didn't miss a bit!! This stuff is GREAT, worth the money, but I also think it's over-priced!

like it

Posted by GiedreBP on Apr 11, 2015

I use is instead of sambucus SYRUP. this is cheaper. give to my child half of the lozenge when notice first symptoms of cold. Hope ir makes her recover quicker :)

It helps

Posted by 4689925393898774962 on Apr 04, 2015

I give this vitamins to my 3-years-old daughter, put it into her food. It really started working after a month of continuous usage. Now my daughter is not ill so often than before. I think it's thanks to this product.