The Best Remedy for Colds and Flu

Posted by Reviewer3326322 on Oct 02, 2008

I ordered 4 bottles of this product because I never want to be without it ever again. I usually use this only during flu and cold season so when I got a summer cold this past summer I didn't have any on hand. So I called up different stores in my area and couldn't find any at a reasonable price. I am so glad that I found your website. Now I know that I can purchase it and your shipping service is great. The product arrived within four days and I started using it right away and within 2 days I was well and able to go on vacation to Disney World. Thank you so much for offering such a wonderful product and great service too! M. Di Cocco

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1221252 on Aug 10, 2008

very good

A Product to have in the Cupboard

Posted by Reviewer3117860 on Aug 20, 2008

One of the few products available to actually fight back against the flu. Love it!

sambuccol

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Sep 09, 2008

have used this for years . taken at the first sign of a cold, like a scratchy throat, it almost always prevents a full blown outbreak. if i take it at night, i'll feel much better the following morning. tastes pretty good, too.

great anti viral

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Sep 24, 2008

I keep this product on hand during cold and flu season. I beleive it shortens the duration of a cold or flu. If you take it at the sign of first symptoms,it will even stop the flu. Kids like the taste so you dont have to fight them to take.

Natures Way Sambucol Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer3214879 on Sep 27, 2008

Pleased with the quality

keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Sep 28, 2008

This is a great product for colds or flu, reduces symptoms quickly.

I'm definitely stocking up on this

Posted by Reviewer2969894 on Nov 28, 2009

My husband, daughter & I have been taking this product for a few months now. This is the 1st year that I can remember all of us being cold-free & flu-free.

Natueres Way, Sambucus,Black Elderberry

Posted by Reviewer2016637 on Jun 25, 2010

great taste nom toxic and it works

black elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 12, 2010

I use this mostly in the winter to help me stay well. If I get a virus in the summer, or have been exposed to something, I will also use it for awhile. It seems to be quite helpful to me in staying well.