The Best Remedy for Colds and Flu

Posted by Reviewer3326322 on Oct 02, 2008

I ordered 4 bottles of this product because I never want to be without it ever again. I usually use this only during flu and cold season so when I got a summer cold this past summer I didn't have any on hand. So I called up different stores in my area and couldn't find any at a reasonable price. I am so glad that I found your website. Now I know that I can purchase it and your shipping service is great. The product arrived within four days and I started using it right away and within 2 days I was well and able to go on vacation to Disney World. Thank you so much for offering such a wonderful product and great service too! M. Di Cocco

Sambucol

Posted by Reviewer1221252 on Aug 10, 2008

very good

it works.

Posted by Reviewer1229288 on Mar 18, 2009

I have used this product for years. Taken at the first sign of a cold, it can help reduce the length/severity of symptoms. It's great tasting too.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1310224 on Jan 10, 2011

I love this stuff. I always take it when I feel I'm coming down with a cold and it seems to work really well. When my mom was here for Christmas, I gave her some in her stocking. She seemed to be coming down with something Christmas night, I had her take some, by the time she left two days later, she sounded a lot better. Tastes good, too.

Immune Health

Posted by Reviewer1330947 on Dec 28, 2008

I have taken this product for the last two years and have managed to escape the cold and flu season without being taken under. I will continue to use through the winter months, because i believe it to modulate the immune system.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1379926 on Oct 29, 2008

I began using this product with my family about 2 years ago. It has been helpful in keeping us in good respiratory health overall. More specifically, it's been effective in helping clear my cough from allergies. A very effective syrup that I highly recommend. Good flavor as well, so kids actually like it.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1423909 on Aug 13, 2007

We use this on ourselves and the kids when it looks like we are getting a cold or flu. The symptoms are very mild compared to people who have the same illness around us. It has worked so many times that we are convinced of its efficacy and would never be without it.

It was out of stock for so long

Posted by Reviewer1485505 on Jan 22, 2008

Your online rep told me that this product had been discontinued. I'm glad that I just happened to see it listed again on your web site. This is a great immune booster. I don't want to try to make it through a winter without it.

Nature's Way, Sambucus, Black Elderberry, Original Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1487849 on Jan 02, 2012

great

black elderberry

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jul 12, 2010

I use this mostly in the winter to help me stay well. If I get a virus in the summer, or have been exposed to something, I will also use it for awhile. It seems to be quite helpful to me in staying well.