Tonic of healthy proportions

Posted by JanisFarmer on Jul 01, 2012

If I'm feeling a little under the weather at bedtime, just one dose of this stuff is magic. Its not habit forming, non-alcohol based, gluten free and full of all the good stuff my body appreciates to maintain its optimum health. (Also in an 8 oz bottle)

Very good

Posted by Leonora on Feb 25, 2012

Drinking and gave myself to half a teaspoon of baby 3 years as prophylaxis for 2 weeks. When a sick child, give him 1 teaspoon 2 times a day. After 3 days, was completely healthy.

WOW..

Posted by Reviewer2278575 on Jan 30, 2012

THIS IS A GREAT SYRUP FOR YOUR BODY SYSTEM OR YOUR HEALTH..

Keep colds and flus at bay!

Posted by Reviewer2995527 on Jan 09, 2012

My friends and I all swear by this product for keeping cold and flu season away. A teaspoon at breakfast every day seems to do the trick!

Very sweet and Acidity

Posted by Reviewer2564975 on Jan 06, 2012

Very sweet and Acidity Very sweet and Acidity

Nature's Way, Sambucus, Black Elderberry, Original Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1487849 on Jan 02, 2012

great

good~~

Posted by Reviewer2092409 on Dec 07, 2011

Mom is one product among the famous and skinny tasteless jalmeoknenyo was guiphaebwat. Do not jam the cold cold wind blowing today - I'm a also a nice itguyo feels so good natural flu vaccine

boost immunity

Posted by Reviewer1986999 on Jun 13, 2011

help to boost immunity

great taste

Posted by Reviewer3050371 on Jan 14, 2011

i just recently started giving my 5 year old son some of this the beginning of this week an i think its working ok he's not coughing all through the night I askd my son how does this taste he says like strawberry I don't have to beg him to take this because of the taste but the jury is still out on how well this works since I just recently start giving this to him but so far so good that's why i only gave it 3 stars

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1310224 on Jan 10, 2011

I love this stuff. I always take it when I feel I'm coming down with a cold and it seems to work really well. When my mom was here for Christmas, I gave her some in her stocking. She seemed to be coming down with something Christmas night, I had her take some, by the time she left two days later, she sounded a lot better. Tastes good, too.