Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1540972 on May 05, 2011

I have had a long term issue of mild to moderate depression lasting about 26 years. I didn't want to go onto anti depressants (SSRI's) and tried a lot of other supplements with varying amounts of success. Last year I finally relented and went onto SSRI's during a period of intense stress. They managed to numb me into a state where I didn't care and therefor gave me relief from the emotional trauma I was going thru BUT at a price. They didn't, as I would have supposed raise or uplift my mood, they just stopped me crashing out the bottom. I constantly felt numbed and unable to function as well. A month ago I weaned myself off in conjunction with my MD and then ordered Nature's Way St Johns Wort. They say you don't feel the effect for up to 6 weeks but I can tell you from personal experience I felt positive effects after the first dose. In the morning I was crying for no apparent reason, took one and 2 hours later felt better than I had in a long time. I have since been on them for a week sometimes one a day sometimes two and my mood has never been this good since the early 1980's. This is a true ANTI depressant in that it doesn't numb you but actually uplifts and helps me feel positive about life again. I thoroughly recommend this product. - KB Auckland

Poor Man's Antidepressant

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Jul 29, 2013

Not many people know that the Europeans have been using these herbs for years as USA Prescribed Zolof, Prozak, the list is endless now. But, the Pharmaceutical Drugs have horrific side affects & can make you depend life long. St. John's Wort is a little Yellow Flower grown wild much in Ireland and surrounding countries. European have been taking it for years. To Combat the Stress of Depression & it's Crippling Life Altering Affects on Daily Life. It Naturally balances my mood & Sense of Well Being. I have suffered from DEPRESSION since childhood. Mother Earth grows all the things that ail us. And, Heal us Well. WONDERFUL PRODUCT.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1871007 on Jan 08, 2009

This is the only St John's Wort that I use now. I have used many other brands in the past and have found they didn't work as well as this particular brand does. I use it twice daily, 2 in the morning and 2 before bed. This works great for me and keeps me more "balanced". I used to have mood swings where I would get irritable or a little depressed and now I find that these symptoms are gone. If I miss a day or 2, the symptoms come back, so I know they are working.

Posted by Reviewer3038158 on Mar 02, 2010

This was incredible. I noticed a difference nearly right away, unlike all the others I've tried. It's very, VERY potent. I've had a little stomach upset, but that could be related to some of the other herbal supplements I'm taking too so I won't point the finger at this one. This is a definite keeper and this is the brand I'll stick with from now on.

Quality Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Mar 24, 2007

I found this St John's Wort to be high Quality. All you need is one cap per day. Other brands I've taken I've needed up to 1200 mg...not this one. Very good depression relief and a great value too.

Did not notice any difference

Posted by Vancouver on Apr 13, 2012

Unfortunately, I did not notice any difference with my anxiety. Antidepressants and mindfulness help much better.

sweet dreams : )

Posted by 4655273329196914607 on Sep 05, 2014

very good product, i am a pharmacist and i recommended this for mild depression and good mood.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

One capsule in the morning helps keep me out of the mild to moderate depression I fall into at times.

Great and not great

Posted by Reviewer2049649 on May 09, 2013

It seems to work great right when I start, but after a week or so the effects lose steam. I'll take some time off and then start taking it and it'll once again take me out of my depression and calm my nerves. Not sure why St. John's Wort works like this for me, but I've tried several brands and this one seems to work the best, when it's working for me. I'll give it 5 stars because I just might be an exceptional case.

Migraines in Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2134867 on Feb 10, 2008

This product was suggested to me to try for headaches and it has helped and I also found that it has helped with my 3-4 "moody" days I get each month.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »