ive been taking it for like a week

Posted by 5343949474959813873 on Apr 15, 2016

i take 2 capsules a day, I've noticed a really mild improvement in mood but it also seemed to cause panic attacks and increase anxiety in some situations anyway ive just read about the side effects and i panicked i will stop taking this and will look for other safer options to treat my depression and anxiety

It seems works for depression but..

Posted by 4684437196503654114 on Oct 22, 2015

I was diagnosticated depression in 1999. But only after ten years i decided to start Paxil. I've stopped paxil 1 month ago and after 10 days i started this Nature's way st john's wort. After 2-3 days (1 pills per day) i can say that it "took" the head and seems cure depression (i fell less anxious and less depressed, really). So, why 2 stars ? Because unluckly, i have bad intestinal problems after taking this! I'm not sure that could be this herb, but at the moment is the only supplements i take. I'll try to switch to another brand. Anyway, i'm sure st john's wort is good against depression ! Hope not to have side effects like this !

good product!

Posted by 5335143834368424754 on Mar 11, 2015

I got off my meds for depression. You should try it! :) I feel more positive.

Makes me Happy

Posted by 5649715876349777040 on Nov 11, 2014

Sad is gone.. I smile and are more stabile in my mood... I live in the northern part of the world, and it's dark here during winter.. Depressions comes faster without sunshine... So this is part of my remedy, to stay vibrant and positive!! Will continue to buy this product :-)

sweet dreams : )

Posted by 4655273329196914607 on Sep 05, 2014

very good product, i am a pharmacist and i recommended this for mild depression and good mood.

Poor Man's Antidepressant

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Jul 29, 2013

Not many people know that the Europeans have been using these herbs for years as USA Prescribed Zolof, Prozak, the list is endless now. But, the Pharmaceutical Drugs have horrific side affects & can make you depend life long. St. John's Wort is a little Yellow Flower grown wild much in Ireland and surrounding countries. European have been taking it for years. To Combat the Stress of Depression & it's Crippling Life Altering Affects on Daily Life. It Naturally balances my mood & Sense of Well Being. I have suffered from DEPRESSION since childhood. Mother Earth grows all the things that ail us. And, Heal us Well. WONDERFUL PRODUCT.

seems to be helping

Posted by 5526242789249416125 on Jul 29, 2013

I bought these to help my 14 year old with severe sadness and mood swings. Coupled with 5 HTP, it seems to be helping. While she is still experiencing occasional periods of sadness it seems to have lessened in frequency. I'm not really sure if it's due to this product, or the combination of the 5 HTP. I started the 5 htp on it's own for 2 weeks. When she said she was feeling sad still I added the St. John's Wort.

Great Product

Posted by 5659768619558186741 on Jul 10, 2013

Have used this particular product very successfully(wouldn't use any other brand) was delighted to get it so reaonably priced,thanks iherb

Great and not great

Posted by Reviewer2049649 on May 09, 2013

It seems to work great right when I start, but after a week or so the effects lose steam. I'll take some time off and then start taking it and it'll once again take me out of my depression and calm my nerves. Not sure why St. John's Wort works like this for me, but I've tried several brands and this one seems to work the best, when it's working for me. I'll give it 5 stars because I just might be an exceptional case.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer2030676 on Jun 05, 2012

One capsule in the morning helps keep me out of the mild to moderate depression I fall into at times.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »