Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Vitex Fruit, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

PCOS saver!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I have PCOS and I take Vitex religiously everyday, 2x400mg in the morning in empty stomach. At first I was disappointed, because it made my cycle even longer. But this is how Vitex works, it takes some time to regulate your hormonal system. When I stopped Vitex cold turkey in the middle of one cycle, my progesterone dropped so low, that I had my period 7 days after ovulation (not a good thing). Although it does not contain hormones, it acts supportively. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Way better then the 40 mg

Posted by Reviewer1138344 on Sep 09, 2010

I have been taking 3 400 mg of Vitex daily....for the first time in my life my cycles have gone from 90+ days down to 40 regularly. Soon I plan on moving up to 4 pills a day. I had been taking 100mg a day twice a day for 3 months and it only gave me one cycle. I would suggest starting with 1 400 a day then working up. On a plus side I have lost 10lbs since I started taking this with out changing anything. PLEASE BE AWARE: DO NOT MIX WITH CLOMID!

Good Product but Capsules made by Pork and Beef Gelatin

Posted by Mayaah on Mar 10, 2014

I think this is a great product but I was disapoinnted when I asked to the compagny what they use for their capsules, she told me they use pork and beef gelatin in all their products. I thought they use fish gelatin, Next time I will check closely, I had to throw up the bottle. The brand is "Nature's Way" well not really. If this review is helpful click on YES.

good so far

Posted by Reviewer3033190 on Sep 16, 2010

I got this in conjunction with zinc and evening primrose oil in hopes of getting rid of my hormonal cystic acne and regulating my periods. After the first month there's been a great improvement. I'm hoping with continued use that things will get back to normal.

Great for Menopause

Posted by Reviewer2744688 on Apr 09, 2010

I have been using this Vitex for about 2-3 years and it helped with PMS and now menopause.