messed up my periods

Posted by 4659712941436331637 on Dec 30, 2015

Thanks

Efectivo

Posted by Gabids on Oct 05, 2015

Lo llevo utilizando hace algo menos que un mes, y ya sentí una leve diferencia en la intensidad de mis dolores premenstruales y menstruales (dolores de cabeza intensos en los que no podía abrir los ojos, solo estar en una pieza a oscuras y sin ruidos, calambres uterinos y cólicos). Tomo 2 cápsulas al día (en la mañana, junto con el desayuno). Ya disminuyó la intensidad en menos de 30 días utilizándolo; veo un futuro prometedor y creo que mis siguientes períodos menstruales serán notablemente menos dolorosos. Los otros beneficios que se le asume al Vitex no los he observado, pero no me importa, sólo me importaba que hicieran una mejora en mis molestias menstruales. Feliz con Vitex.

Somewhat works for PCOS

Posted by Reviewer2765237 on Sep 28, 2015

I have PCOS with very irregular and sometimes absent periods. Vitex gives me periods but it didn't regulate the cycles or made me ovulate. Used 1 capsule per day because I'm very sensitive to all things that affect hormone balance. Good thing is that Vitex probably made me slim down a few kilos and made me less hairy. My weight is already within normal range. With 1 capsule I didn't notice any side effects whatsoever. Vitex is cheap to try to IF you have time and patience.

Posted by memania on Aug 28, 2015

Like it

Equilibrio hormonal

Posted by DelikatEssences on Jul 12, 2015

He usado en muchas ocasiones en mi vida Vitex Agnus Cactus, pero nunca había encontrado un precio tan competitivo como en Iherb. Llevo ya como unos 6 botes de esta marca y me va muy bien, igual que cualquiera de las marcas de precio mucho más elevado que compraba antes.

Absolutely luv Vitex. . .

Posted by 5133894053919436251 on Jun 08, 2015

No seriously, this product has been so helpful. I had a menstrual cycle that was content to stay around forever and even after it was gone, there was lots of spotting. Vitex definitely makes a huge difference in my female health. It stopped all spotting which has been wonderful for intimacy with the hubby. I really feel like it helps day to day with my health and I feel a lot more balanced on it. The number one complaint I've noticed is a huge lack of sleep. I've always had trouble sleeping but the Vitex tends to kick my insomnia into overdrive. However, I am just content to find something to balance the insomnia problem. My faith in this product is so strong that I can't imagine going off of it.

helps with my acne

Posted by 4638742078233316198 on Jun 02, 2015

I started taking this because I read online that it helps control break outs. I had horrible break outs since I was a teen and I am now 27! This reduced my acne by 90%. I take this three times a day with DIM. I love this!

Be careful if you have fibroids

Posted by 4790674348097295718 on Jun 01, 2015

I started taking vitex in Nov 2014. It worked like magic in the first 2 months in alleviating my symptoms. Then in March 2015, I started to experience severe blood loss. My RBC was so low that the doctor recommended blood transfusion. In May 2015, I fainted for the first time in my life due to severe blood loss. I decided to stop taking it.

cuidado

Posted by 5389364166843395423 on Apr 09, 2015

El producto es bueno pero creo que algunas mujeres somos muy sensibles al vitex. Solo con unos dias tomando 2 cápsulas me comencé a sentir deprimida e irritable, he tenido que interrumpir su uso aunque quiero volver a intentarlo en breve antes de descartarlo. Esto ya me sucedió con otra marca, pero no me ha pasado con todas , así que supongo que su pureza, concentración, etc, juegan un factor muy importante.