a bit pricey here,but looks like a Great alternative to chemical detergents

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

use twice the amount of Nuts if you have "Hard water"(lots of Calcium residue) in your area.it is also reocommended to add some essential oil as the nuts create foam from the saponin inside but only has a trace lemonish scent.i recommend a few drops of Lavender on the nuts....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Why didn't I try these earlier!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jul 18, 2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....the cost savings is almost mind blowing, 5 nuts doing wash every day, lasts me two months+ , this is maybe 10cent a load if that...with no chemical, a clean feel and no scent I'll never go back!

Love the idea, but...

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Aug 18, 2013

I love the idea of using soapnuts, but I feel that they last very short, shorter than expected. And they don't wash away all the spots. As a mother of two small kids, I need soap that removes all the dirt. But I use the soapnuts for clothes that's not very dirty, and for silk and delicate things. I love the smell though.

Very good quality soap nuts

Posted by 4885588073748259870 on Mar 10, 2013

I used them for laundering. Of course, don't expect them to wash same as chemicals do, but they're good.

interesting

Posted by Reviewer1543376 on Mar 19, 2012

great if you`re in the mood for experiment )) otherwise will prefer something stronger

love/hate these!

Posted by 5222542613436781664 on Apr 23, 2014

i love that these last for so many loads of laundry (a plus in our household!). i use them mostly for our cloth diapers. however...i find that the soap nuts don't last as long as the package claims. after 2 washes, the nuts are already thin and barely producing soap.

Not bad

Posted by 5441372717917491452 on Jun 29, 2013

I needed to soak it for few minutes in a cup of hot water activate it. I used 5 nuts, the result is not bad and has a strange smell. Later I'll use more nuts and some of the clothes need to be soaked before. I see it's expensive.

Great so far

Posted by Reviewer1777897 on Nov 09, 2012

Have only used it 2 times but so far it's worked great!

Use with essential oils

Posted by odereviews on Jul 18, 2013

These has a pretty strange scent, but this is a natural way to clean you clothes. Try with essential oils to get a nice scent to your clothes. Price was bit high.

great

Posted by Reviewer2064113 on Jul 28, 2012

I like a natural alternative in cleaning laundry.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »