Naturtint, Permanent Hair Color, 10N Light Dawn Blonde, 5.28 fl oz (150 ml)

Great, more natural product

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Mar 15, 2010

I like this product a lot. It is waaaay better than the grocery store brands - those completely fry my hair. My natural color has gotten pretty dark and this doesn't get my hair really light blond, but more of a neutral golden blond and it is pretty. I think the Naturtint Light Dawn Blond is a little better than the Herbatint Platinum for me because the shade comes out more neutral. (These are both the same level - 10 N, just different brands.) The Herbatint Platinum came out with a little warmer, more golden tone with my hair.

Da Bomb

Posted by Reviewer2592122 on Mar 20, 2010

I have brown hair, and usually when I try to go blonde from a box, it ends up orange-y. This product made my hair a nice color - not blonde enough, but not gross, either. Not orange-y.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1748917 on Apr 22, 2009

This is a vanilla blonde color vs. greyish platinum blonde. I have been using the color for a couple of years. Thank you iherb for stocking it.

It rocks

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Aug 26, 2011

Naturtint is the only brand I could find which is truly free of harmful chemicals. All the other, even so-called "organic" brands I could find contain, shall we say, unethical chemicals. On my original sandy dark blonde it comes out almost white, which is what it would look like after sun exposure (30-40 mins Naturtint vs. 3weeks on the beach non-stop). Let me tell you one thing: it rocks. No yellow cast, no reds. I love it. On pre-colored hair (a mainstream store variety) it looks golden. I love that too but prefer the more neutral tone which is the result on my previously not colored hair. The best thing: it not only did no damage, it even seems to have REPAIRED a lot of damage my hair suffered before. Highly recommended.

Works good.

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011

I have been using this product for years and have not found anything better. The downside is that the color only lasts about two weeks and then dramatically starts to fade.