Murdered my hair

Posted by 5146856454539203494 on Apr 06, 2016

I went from virgin hair to dyeing once with Tints of Nature (which didn't damage my hair At All and turned it a nice even shade lighter than my original color, yay) to this Naturtint right here. Oy... my hair was literally unmanageable after one turn with this. The only thing that can get your hair out of the one giant afro dreadlock is this conditioner they have with the dye but straight after you wash it off comes the dread again. But ok, it's obvious you can't get a light blonde result straight away even if you do have light virgin hair to begin with, so I won't blame IT for turning my hair bright orange. I am usually a nature-product-only kind of person but after this I had to reach for a drugstore hair color to get the orange out and honestly, I think Garnier (total chemistry) salvaged the damage this product made.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2831372 on Dec 20, 2015

This product leisure hair in such wonderful condition and no smell! I know the cost is a little more than regular hair colored but is so worth it

no color

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Oct 31, 2014

My hair became a dull gray light color. Must buy Herbatint No. 1o again at once.mybe mix it with no 08. So sad I look teribel.

Favorite hair coloring product

Posted by 5119558618093687740 on Apr 28, 2014

Naturtint never irritates my scalp, color lasts and hair texture is nice. I like it is more natural also.

Livre produtos quimicos

Posted by Reviewer2437205 on Oct 27, 2012

Apesar de deixar os cabelos rececados, é livre de produtos quimicos e não causa irritação.

Nro 1 choice

Posted by Reviewer2716007 on Sep 06, 2012

This is the first hair colorant I didn't get any allergic reaction and results are stunning,without murdering my hair:)Will buy again definitely.

Love, love this color

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Jun 08, 2012

This is my favorite hair color of all time. My girlfriend said she loves my hair color and wanted to know where I got it. She now orders it too.

The only chemically pure brand I could find anywhere

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Jun 06, 2012

In today's world it's close to impossible to find a hair colorant without chemicals! This one works like a charm. Awesome ;-)

Too Blonde for me

Posted by Reviewer1332437 on Apr 25, 2012

Al thou this is a pretty color it turned out to blonde for me I think next time I will use with dark blonde for high lights and low lights, made my already blonde hair almost white

Waiting to use

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 16, 2012

I just went natural and I'm waiting a little bit of time before I color. To check results, visit http://biggerthanhair.blogspot.com I'll post pics on there.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »