I haven't really felt the result

Posted by Reviewer2820722 on Oct 05, 2009

It's organic freeze-dried acai. But I found it hard to mix with water and I haven't felt the energy it claims to give.

Could be better for the price

Posted by Reviewer1633244 on Jul 24, 2011

Not bad, but not impressed with the addition of citric acid!!!

Tasted bad

Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015

I'm sure this has great health properties, but the taste was too much for me. I tried it in everything, juices, yoghurt, drinks - no. I finished the pack because it's not cheap, but I won't be repurchasing.

NAVITAS NATURALS, ACAI

Posted by 5492420454382656271 on Aug 21, 2016

poor packaging, ought to improve for ease of handling otherwise filthy and messy

average

Posted by 4697691995374518494 on Jan 22, 2017

First time buying freeze-dried acai powder as opposed to the frozen sachets, so I don't have much to offer when it comes to comparison. However, I found the packaging to be really gimick-y and poorly designed. The zip-loc seal makes me question its ability to stay fresh, even in the fridge and it's quite messy to be honest. I found it to be quite grainy as well, and the clumps don't separate even when being blended in a high-speed blender (I use my vitamixm and thermomix for my smoothies/acai bowls). The taste isn't bad, not very strong though. It might just be me, since I prefer my acai bowls to have quite a strong purple colour, but I had to use quite a lot of this product to achieve that acai-bowl colour. Packaging 2/5 Taste 3.5/5 Price 4/5