This production cantains harmful matters!

Posted by 4729921240404452181 on Mar 01, 2015

When I received this production, I shocked by finding a terrible thing! This production contains harmful matters! There was a notice at the back of this production, "This product contains a chemical known to the state of Califormia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." How did that happen? I was a Chinese buyer, and the return was very troublesome. So I dicided to write this to tell others.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1613633 on Oct 25, 2011

Hard, bitter, tasteless.

ok not great

Posted by Reviewer2882422 on Oct 03, 2012

expensive

Not what I was expecting...

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013

Granted, I meant to order sweetened nibs. I tried these as it was my mistake. I don't know about anyone else but it tasted and felt like I had just eaten CHEMICALS. My mouth was even tingling. Maybe they are supposed to taste this way.... I can't imagine how to use these in a recipe. I promptly gave the bag away.

Okay.

Posted by Reviewer2289416 on Jan 28, 2009

I don't eat sweets but this is still too bitter for me!

Not what I expected

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Jan 26, 2010

I have heard about cacao nibs before, but they were like nuts. These are crushed. Not what I was after. Taste like coffee.

어떻게 써야할지...

Posted by Reviewer1669785 on Jun 26, 2012

맨입으로 먹어도 맛있다고 해서 샀는데 악 속았어요...ㅠㅜ 먹으려고 먹으면 못먹지는 않지만 즐겁게는 안먹어지네요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 도대체 어떻게 써야할지 모르겠어요. 한참전에 샀는데 아직도 반이 넘게 남아있어요ㅠㅜ

No thanks

Posted by 5075659452274168248 on Jan 16, 2014

Not sure if it's because it's my first time trying raw chocolate nibs and I'm not used to the taste, but I really don't like these at all. I tried using them in various foods hoping to find a way to get rid of them without throwing them in the trash, but it looks like that's the only option I have left. I expected the taste to be more like raw cacao powder, which actually tastes like cacao, but I thought the taste of these resembled the omega3 capsules I used take in the morning. No bueno!

Dissappointing, tasteless

Posted by Reviewer2910917 on Dec 28, 2012

Not as expected or described. Disappointing & tasteless. Texture was more like chewing on coffee than nuts or chocolate. Money wasted on this one!