Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

sour!!!

Posted by Reviewer2229629 on Jan 19, 2012

i'm disappointed that the beans are so sour. i was looking for something more bitter.

Consistency

Posted by 5652245761243886250 on Apr 17, 2013

The bad thing about Nativa's products is their consistency. Sometimes fresh, sometimes very bad. I can not stand this any more. Switching to Frontier's nibs.

Holy bitter chocolate batman!

Posted by 4946635757623497603 on Nov 17, 2013

When I made my purchase of the products, I was looking for something exotic to throw into my basket here, and boy did I find a winner. I had initially thought cacao, the origin of chocolate, and I knew from what I read that untreated chocolate is quite bitter, but it had not prepared me for the loving combination of flavors that I can lovingly through experience akin to the perfect blending of pine tree bark mixed with bakers chocolate. The bitterness from just a few nibs, which mind you are about the size of mini chocolate chips. were enough to deter anyone else in my household to assist me on the consumption of these things. And despite the energy and benefits the food provides, I find myself afraid to finish more than a few pinches a day. It is certainly something worth a health nut's diet, but chocolate lovers beware, this is not your normal meal. I will however likely purchase it again, due to the time that when I see it next and am out of what I currently have, I will likely have forgotten the flavor. Cest le vive.

Not so great addition to Trail Mix

Posted by Reviewer2947493 on Dec 10, 2007

Prevention Magazine listed this as an ingredient in a healthy "trail mix." A bit like eating gravel. Plus it sinks to the bottum of the container so you end up with all of it at the end. May look for a substitute

Strange

Posted by Reviewer3013869 on Jan 13, 2011

Probably perfect.but not my taste, bitter and fatty

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »