j3nny9irL

Posted by 4783599222573650610 on Jun 07, 2015

First time consuming cacao nibs and it's quite bitter but fragrant. I add it to breakfast and also homemade chocolate with vco. It's lovely

I use them daily in my smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on May 01, 2015

I have been using this product for a long time but it is now a much lower price from Amazon.

best cacao nibs ever

Posted by 4857008348985821462 on Apr 09, 2015

very good product , delicious fresh and tastes just great . definitly will buy again . thanks

Bitter

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Mar 18, 2015

They are very bitter but i guess that's what raw cacao tastes like! No added sugar etc. Good healthy alternative!

not Sweet

Posted by 5035019839239143260 on Mar 11, 2015

If you search for Sweet nibs, it´s not the right product. It´s a good product if you like it PURE.

Nice nibs

Posted by magerkesam on Mar 03, 2015

Nice cacao nibs, nothing else

This production cantains harmful matters!

Posted by 4729921240404452181 on Mar 01, 2015

When I received this production, I shocked by finding a terrible thing! This production contains harmful matters! There was a notice at the back of this production, "This product contains a chemical known to the state of Califormia to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." How did that happen? I was a Chinese buyer, and the return was very troublesome. So I dicided to write this to tell others.

Good snack on the go on its own and in combination with other ingredients in the cakes

Posted by 5639315849148301477 on Nov 28, 2014

I love them in the filling: IHerb's Ceylon Cinnamon + fresh grated apple + raw wallnuts + nibs + NuNatural Stevia, wrap in the whole wheat tortillas and bake for 20 minutes. Refrigerate, best overnight. Here nibs are incredible :)

Delicious and great for making trail mix

Posted by 5588454415505702277 on Nov 24, 2014

I use the delicious cacao nibs as part of a trail mix I take to work for a snack. I teach in a school that doesn't allow nuts. My mix includes Sun-Dried Navitas Naturals Organic Goji Berries, Navitas Cacao Nibs (the sweetness of the berries really complements the pure organic cacao), dry roasted pumpkin seeds, and sometimes sunflower seeds.

Great with cereal!

Posted by 5438264577976002062 on Oct 28, 2014

I love it with cereal and cookies!!!!