10% Off Orders Over $40!

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These raw cacao nibs are a powerhouse, they are really bitter and full of antioxidants! I put them in homemade coconut ice cream, in rice pudding and in cookies. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Energy Boost!

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 25, 2008

I mix about a tablespoon of these nibs with a handful of raisins, and I can't sit still! I am 40 years old and I am skipping around like am 8 year old! And of course chocolate gives a boost to the libido!

really like this product

Posted by AngelaEvans on Sep 20, 2012

When I first tried this product, I was not impressed. The bitter flavor seemed overwhelming but I kept nibbling away as I had two pounds of bean fragments lying around. After three days of nibbling, I was hooked. Here is what I love about this product: 1) Energy: Around 2pm, I am ready for a nap. I eat a half tablespoon of these beans and I am ready to conquer the last two hours of work. These beans provide amazing energy. 2) Two ounces replace numerous candy bars: My workplace has too may candy bowls and casual snacking is easy. I fill a little container with two ounces of nibs and slowly eat them throughout the day. The taste and nature of the nibs is conducive to careful, slow eating. Now, instead of popping 10 snickers, I just fill my palm with nibs and I am completely content. 3) Replaces sweet cravings: As noted above, I am no longer eating excessive, sugary sweets at work and I don't miss the super sweet chocolate from the candy bowl. I don't feel deprived and the calorie savings are significant. 4)The recipe possibilities are endless: If the nibs alone do not provide you with enough kick, grind some nibs and blend with your coffee for a delightful chocolate coffee. For tea, I've done something similar by mixing ground nibs with loose tea and then steeping in water to create a phenomenally rich tea. I've purchased bulk granola and sprinkled nibs and almonds in to create a nice snack mix. To create flavorful smoothies, I've also blended these with banana and So Delicious Coconut Milk or Chocolate Silk Soy Milk. There are numerous possibilities with this product so be creative! As a side note, for those that are worried about the bitterness of this product, the company makes a sweetened versionthat is addictive, and admittedly, not as easy to eat in moderation.

Hunger quencher.

Posted by Reviewer2183281 on Apr 27, 2010

Nibbling on these Cacao nibs really helps zap those sugar cravings during the day or at night. Considering it is packed with live enzymes, I think it is the best snacks to carrying around.

wonderful