Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Great

Posted by 5381152780286534137 on Jan 30, 2014

On its own it doesnt really taste great, but in oatmeal it tastes really good. Quite addictive.

Great product and an unbeatable price!

Posted by HealthyAussie on Feb 14, 2014

As soon as I opened the bag I was hit by the delicious, chocolatey aroma. These cocoa nibs are so fresh! Some other brands I have purchased are dried out, stale and lacking flavour. I love using them to make smoothies, protein balls and as a garnish. Navitas is a great quality product and I have not found a price as good as Iherb.

My favorite cacao nibs!!!

Posted by Reviewer2850054 on Mar 21, 2014

Raw, organic cacao nibs in my morning yoghurt -- what could be more wonderful! (Just let them soak for a little (about 10 mins) while as they are quite hard).

Great in smoothies

Posted by Reviewer2967029 on May 08, 2014

We like Cacoa Nibs because they are great for sweetening up a smoothie and you still get the health benefit of the Cacao. This is the best Cacoa Nibs I have been able to find after trying different types. I also trust Navitas brand at this point because I also use other things they sell like their Camu Camu.

fabulous!!

Posted by 5245027485894609438 on Jul 03, 2014

I MAKE THE MOST DLEICIOUS YUMMY CHOCOLATE WITH IT E-V-E-R-Y-O--N-E IS ASKING ME HOW I MADE - WIHTOUT ANY SUGAR! THEY LOVE IT