Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Jan 19, 2016

I orderd 4 packs so as to take an additional 20% off. Really like it! High quality organic cacao powder looks not very dark.I eat it every day.

Delicious!

Posted by serenesayyian on Jan 29, 2014

I love adding this to my smoothies, gives it a rich chocolatey flavour! I also use it to make raw chocolate, by adding coconut oil and stevia!

Douglas Kay

Posted by Reviewer1446002 on Jan 03, 2009

Website was easy to navigate . Ordering was quick and efficient . Prices were extremely competitive . Product line was extensive . Product descriptions were very helpful for the consumer . I will be ordering with iHerb again.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 17, 2008

Just opening the bag gave me a chocolate high. Very tasty, but does not dissolve in cold milk. I'll buy this again.

Awesome cacao!

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on May 04, 2007

If you like chocolate, this is a great product. You can add this to things like ground flax seed and protein powder, and sweeten with berries and/or stevia and you have the ultimate nutritional chocolate thing. And I believe the cacao hype too- there probably is some sort of nutritive cacao antioxidant phytochemical. Great chocolate, amazing price! iherb has done it again!

Cacao Powder

Posted by Reviewer2914288 on Nov 15, 2008

Great product, great price. And it tastes really great mixed in my morning shake.

Great for energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2222450 on Dec 05, 2008

i add this to my morning protein shake for the extra benefits.

Navitas Naturals, Cacao Powder

Posted by Reviewer3100894 on Dec 09, 2008

Love the powder and it can easily be mixed in blended Mocha drinks. I'm not a fan of Dark Chocolate so I use less when mixing it and it makes a wonderful blened mocha drink!

Simon Law

Posted by Reviewer1766375 on Dec 14, 2008

It is a very good product to obtain high ORAC value at the lowest cost.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Mar 14, 2009

Good to make a hot chocolate before go to bed, makes you relax.