YUM

Posted by Reviewer1811200 on Mar 30, 2009

Best price for raw organic cacao.

Worth the price.

Posted by Reviewer1468441 on Feb 21, 2009

When I first used this, I mixed it with carob powder and added some hot water to it. It tasted overly bitter and I thought there was something wrong with it. However, it's just a matter of getting the right proportions, and when you do get them right, this product is far superior to the overly processed cocoa you can buy in grocery stores. Overall, I've learned to appreciate raw cocoa and think it has a rich delicious taste.

b strange, alabama

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 24, 2009

tastes great. i use it in my smoothie

Quality

Posted by Rosemary on Aug 14, 2012

Quality chocolate powder, I havn´t found a better one yet so I love this product. I use it everywhere I can <3

My favorite in the kitchen

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 09, 2012

Every time I run out of this product, I panic. Mostly because I eat two - three tablespoon of this delicious cacao powder every day. It's addictive. I use it in my lunch smoothies, together with avocado, banana, frozen berries, coconut oil and chia seeds. I also put in stuff like spinach and celery sticks, but with a tablespoon or two with this good stuff it taste just like chocolate! It's also excellent for homemade chocolate, as it doesn't have a very bitter taste as most regular cacao powder do.

best raw cacao!

Posted by TyrahD on Jul 11, 2012

The only raw Cacao powder that we use for our raw recipes! Very delicious, great quality product! iHerb has the best price.

Nice price

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Mar 14, 2012

Nice price

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1701153 on Jun 21, 2012

Great in both raw vegan as well as cooked recipes. I like that it's pure without anything added. Because of this, a little goes a long way.

good quality product

Posted by x-tine on Jun 22, 2012

Tastes great in smoothies, sprinkled on berries, or dip a banana in the cocoa powder for a low-cal chocolately treat. More delicate flavor than roasted cocoa, but great in its own right.

Pure Dark Chocolate

Posted by philbeer on Jun 23, 2012

This raw Cacao is perfect for smoothies, making raw chocolates, or even to make a hot chocolate with green tea, or chai tea. :)