Love it!

Posted by 5310932996298205078 on Aug 12, 2013

I mix it With stevia and the kids love the taste. me to. Tastes almost like suger when you mix it With stevia

Posted by frivolousgirl on Aug 12, 2013

The greatest sugar available

Posted by Pandora on Sep 14, 2013

I have completely gone over to using this coconut sugar instead of cane sugar. It tastes better, feels better and is better for you. It gives a creamy taste with a hint of spice, making my daily caffe latte just perfect. It also works great in black teas and cooking. Mild and natural flavour.

omg!!!! soooo good

Posted by 5272636806888063571 on Oct 03, 2013

DELICIOUS on (gluten-free) crepes! I found it a bit dry but then read online to mix it with luke-warm water, let it rest for a minute and you have delicious syrup!!! I would compared it with the dark flabour of maple syrup, yum!

good

Posted by 5414258070642574101 on Oct 04, 2013

not to much sweet

Brilliant sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1842225 on Oct 16, 2013

Lower Gi than sugar and brilliant in a range of foods that need to be sweetened. I use them when making flapjacks and the taste amazing. Far better alternative to fructose or agave

zeljka basic

Posted by 5279098290718216510 on Oct 28, 2013

very good product and delicious with real taste of a coconut

excellent substitute for sugar

Posted by 4970630198477328374 on Oct 30, 2013

Navitas Naturals Coconut Sugar is fabulous! I never buy cane sugar anylonger, and the whole familys health is better due to this change;-)

Healthy n Sweet

Posted by Reviewer1957684 on Dec 13, 2011

My FAVOURITE natural sweetener for oatmeal; caramel undertones and slightly cinnnamon aroma - gorgeous!

caramel!!

Posted by fennel on Jan 05, 2012

The sugar smells and tastes of caramel- I could eat it out of the bag! I used it to make an apple and blackberry crumble and it worked well using less than normal in the recipe. I haven't checked out the health benefits of this sugar yet, but if it contains more minerals and is lower glycaemic that is a good start.