organic palm sugar

Posted by Reviewer3162769 on Mar 12, 2010

I love this palm sugar, and am so glad that you sell it- and it is cheaper to buy it from iHerb than from the manufacturer! Thanks for making it available. I love palm sugar because it has a low glycemic index, but has more vitamins and minerals than agave- I think it is the best alternative to white sugar out there.

WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2196684 on Dec 20, 2009

My family and I really like this product. It's not as sweet as white sugar and that's what I love about this palm sugar as a mother I have to take care of myself and my family. I'm glad that I tried this product and I will buy more from iherb. Thanks iherb for have such wonderful products, great prices and great service.

Wonderful!!!

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Mar 15, 2010

I just love this sweetener and I am so happy that while I am doing lower carbs I can still have a bit of sweetener and not use the crappy fake junk. It has a delicious caramel-ish brown sugar taste and is delightful in almost any recipe.

Lower glycemic choice

Posted by Reviewer1963992 on May 25, 2010

I love this sugar and it is my main choice for baking. It acts like sugar and tastes like brown sugar. The color, moisture, and taste of my gluten free baked goods is wonderful using coconut palm sugar, and this brand is as good as the others I've used.

very good

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

subtle flavor and the quality seems better than other brands. i would use this in the fermentation of probiotic drinks like water kefir and kombucha. would add a different color and flavor than white sugar

sugar

Posted by Reviewer1359199 on Jul 11, 2010

great product

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2790416 on Jul 20, 2010

I like it better than sugar, never thought I'd be saying that! No after taste like Stevia and it measures like sugar, easy to use & tastes wonderful! Best of all are the nutients...be sure to read the product description...I love this product & the price is the best I've found.

Organic Low-Glycemic Sweetner Wonder

Posted by Reviewer3163752 on Jul 22, 2010

I am totally into health, nutrition and taste. If you are too do your homework about Organic Palm Sugar.

good low glycemic substitute for cane sugar

Posted by Reviewer1606632 on Jul 29, 2010

Has a pleasantly sweet taste and can be pretty much substituted in equal parts for regular cane sugar.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2555374 on Aug 10, 2010

Really like this product but am looking for a local to carry it. Cost of shipping makes it pricey.