Love this palm sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1626897 on Mar 12, 2012

Great tasting, but not overly sweet. Excellent substitute for white sugar, but also has a taste similar to brown sugar. I've found a substitute to sugar that both my husband, and daughter can agree on. This ones a winner in our home!

Posted by Strelka on May 06, 2015

Ļoti garšīgi arī kā kārums:)

perfect!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1650084 on Oct 06, 2011

much better than sugar!! healthy,and tasty

Coconut Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1650627 on Jul 30, 2012

Very satisefied with the product! I use this A LOT!

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 10, 2012

I love coconut sugar. The taste is sort of like slightly burnt caramel (that is a good thing). I use it as I would brown sugar, and haven't experience any adverse reactions to it (I can't tolerate regular sugar, agave or honey).

Wish I would have known about this sugar sooner!!

Posted by Reviewer1429684 on Mar 11, 2011

My family and I were amazed on how good this sugar tastes. It tastes so much better than ordinary white sugar and brown sugar, it tastes like nature! In tea, coffee, baking, everything tastes better, and it has curved my appetite for sweets. We are hooked and will never buy any other sugars.

Favourite coconut sugar

Posted by 5000286282747428088 on Sep 16, 2014

Can't go wrong with this product, it's my favouriete brand of coconut sugar for a great price!

fullgod erstatning for sukker

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Jul 10, 2012

Dette er en veldig god erstatning for sukker. Det smaker søtt, (bedre enn sukker) og har lav GI. Jeg har ikke prøvd det i baking.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1484591 on Jun 22, 2011

I like this Palm Sugar because it tastes good and has a lower glycemic index than table sugar. I've replaced anything I used to put sugar in (primarily coffee) with this or agave syrup and this product is the most versatile. It works for anything, has practically no aftertaste, and it costs less than agave, too.

Great!

Posted by 4966327808316987498 on Feb 16, 2014

Great taste! Excellent for raw "baking", and I also add it to Thai food. Look forward to experiment more with it.