• Customer Ratings

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Apr 05, 2014

I definitely order again, even from France! Great packaging, easy to keep closed after you open it, tasty product, a bit chewy by nature, I use it as a snack.

I love goji berries

Posted by 5565875348812694615 on Mar 21, 2014

To eat as snact, use to make tea or in homemade chocolate.

goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 14, 2014

I wrote a review saying these were way too high but I looked at the bag I paid $15 for at my health food store and it is only 8 oz. SO SORRY IHERB!!! iherb's bags are 16 oz. great deal!!I I have to add a reply to the person that said these were too dry. I got the others, Heaven Mountain, and they were too sweet and like raisins. I am used to the dry one of Navitas and prefer them. I guess it is a preference but don't poo poo Navitas just try both and see which ones you prefer. I prefer these and love them.

Superbly Fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 29, 2014

The moment I opened the bag, I was overwhelmed by the wonderful goji fragrance. Love the chewy texture, and the slightly bitterish aftertaste that is typical of the goji berry. Goji berries are beneficial to liver and to eyes. To make a delicious fragrant cooling herbal tea, try this ... 10gm dried chrysanthemum flowers, 10gm dried goji berries, 350ml or so of hot water, steep for 10-30 minutes, strain. These Navitas berries are miles better than the cloyingly sweet, not so fragrant Heaven Mountain goji. And those people that criticised this for being from China don't seem to realise that these are from the Himalayan area, same as Heaven Mountain (and Tibet is in the People's Republic of China - learn your geography).

Good price, good product

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Jan 19, 2014

Delicious, well dried goji berries at a much better price than in stores. You will want to plump them if you don't want them crispy/chewy.

Nice!

Posted by 4645146032631782162 on Jan 06, 2014

Good product!

I love these!

Posted by Reviewer3027285 on Jan 04, 2014

This is one of my most ordered item from iherb. I love these. I use them as snacks, in smoothies, in raw baking etc.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3036465 on Jan 01, 2014

I soak the goji berries in water for little while before using.

Super!

Posted by 5547261328602127931 on Dec 21, 2013

Fast følge i supermat-frokostsmoothie!

Navitas Natureals Goji bær

Posted by Reviewer2285110 on Sep 26, 2013

Min favoritt, kjemepedeilige. Kan også legges i varmt vann noen timer/døg og brukes i smoooties!