• Customer Ratings

I love goji berries

Posted by 5565875348812694615 on Mar 21, 2014

To eat as snact, use to make tea or in homemade chocolate.

goji berries

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 14, 2014

I wrote a review saying these were way too high but I looked at the bag I paid $15 for at my health food store and it is only 8 oz. SO SORRY IHERB!!! iherb's bags are 16 oz. great deal!!I I have to add a reply to the person that said these were too dry. I got the others, Heaven Mountain, and they were too sweet and like raisins. I am used to the dry one of Navitas and prefer them. I guess it is a preference but don't poo poo Navitas just try both and see which ones you prefer. I prefer these and love them.

Earth circle organics gojis are so much better.

Posted by 5271669964532671749 on Mar 13, 2014

I love the navitas brand and all it stands for however having bought the earth circle organics gojis for the last few times on iherb i find them so much better, not as dry as these.Will be going back to earth circle organics next time, just wish they came in a bigger bag.

Very healthy but not always good tasting

Posted by 4755841559148719631 on Mar 01, 2014

I am on the fence about the flavor of Goji berries. They have excellent health benefits and the flavor is nice and sweet but the texture of these is a bit too dry and crunchy. I've made them in a smoothie with coconut water, protein powder, raw cacao and chia seeds and the taste is nice and berry-ish, but the texture is a bit much for me. These definitely bring up your energy levels and have nice amino acids and fiber and are definitely a superfood, but the crunchiness definitely is a drawback. I am not sure that I will purchase again as I believe other fresh berries are just as beneficial.

Superbly Fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 29, 2014

The moment I opened the bag, I was overwhelmed by the wonderful goji fragrance. Love the chewy texture, and the slightly bitterish aftertaste that is typical of the goji berry. Goji berries are beneficial to liver and to eyes. To make a delicious fragrant cooling herbal tea, try this ... 10gm dried chrysanthemum flowers, 10gm dried goji berries, 350ml or so of hot water, steep for 10-30 minutes, strain. These Navitas berries are miles better than the cloyingly sweet, not so fragrant Heaven Mountain goji. And those people that criticised this for being from China don't seem to realise that these are from the Himalayan area, same as Heaven Mountain (and Tibet is in the People's Republic of China - learn your geography).

Good price, good product

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Jan 19, 2014

Delicious, well dried goji berries at a much better price than in stores. You will want to plump them if you don't want them crispy/chewy.

Nice!

Posted by 4645146032631782162 on Jan 06, 2014

Good product!

I love these!

Posted by Reviewer3027285 on Jan 04, 2014

This is one of my most ordered item from iherb. I love these. I use them as snacks, in smoothies, in raw baking etc.

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer3036465 on Jan 01, 2014

I soak the goji berries in water for little while before using.

listen to the negative reviews! слушайте отрицательные отзывы!

Posted by Reviewer1551004 on Dec 29, 2013

to dry and hard, not sweat and tasty at all! слишком сухие и твердые, несладкие и невкусные.