• Reviews | English

Just sooo good!

Posted by Reviewer2940226 on Sep 23, 2011

I love these gojiberries! They are superdelicious in my homemade chocolate, and I keep buying them over and over again. I definately and highly recommend them!

great taste, great health!!

Posted by agapediet on May 09, 2012

SUPERFOOD berries! I soak them overnight and put them in my smoothie. They are also great as a snack, along with nuts or in homemade chocolat. After eating alot of goji berries, people started to comment on my radiant skin tone. It has to be the high content of beta-carotene in goji berries that is the cause of this :) I never go a day without a handful :)

Superbly Fragrant

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 29, 2014

The moment I opened the bag, I was overwhelmed by the wonderful goji fragrance. Love the chewy texture, and the slightly bitterish aftertaste that is typical of the goji berry. Goji berries are beneficial to liver and to eyes. To make a delicious fragrant cooling herbal tea, try this ... 10gm dried chrysanthemum flowers, 10gm dried goji berries, 350ml or so of hot water, steep for 10-30 minutes, strain. These Navitas berries are miles better than the cloyingly sweet, not so fragrant Heaven Mountain goji. And those people that criticised this for being from China don't seem to realise that these are from the Himalayan area, same as Heaven Mountain (and Tibet is in the People's Republic of China - learn your geography).

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer3013249 on Jun 04, 2009

Taste perfect

Addictive...

Posted by 5288988875472493679 on May 01, 2012

At first, the taste is weird - like it's a little too creamy without the tartness I would expect form a berry. However, it quickly becomes addictive and has found it's way into my trail mix, breakfast cereal, yogurt, etc.

Thomas - These are very good

Posted by Reviewer3101596 on Jun 17, 2009

I have found Navitas Goji berries to be top quality. They don't get stuck to each other the way some other brands do. And they are very sweet, you just have to soak them in warm water for thirty minutes and then rinse them. They swell up and soften very readily.

Better than anything

Posted by Reviewer3102167 on Jan 17, 2012

Navitas natural goji berries are far better than any other brand of dried goji berries product. It was even crunchy compared with other brands that were sticky and too sweet. Plus, the goji itself has salty taste that you cannot nibble them away at once.

Mmmmm....

Posted by Reviewer3029717 on Apr 18, 2012

Super!!! Eat it avery morning for brakfast, very tasty, sweet and helthy!

goji berries

Posted by Reviewer3191416 on Aug 23, 2011

Wonderful taste, good quality and price. I'm sure I'll buy it here again :)

I Love Goji Berries!

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Nov 09, 2009

I love to put Goji berries in everything from salads to cereal, and these are even great as a snack. Goji's are loaded with vitamin A, iron, and protein, and Navitas Naturals offers them at a great value. They taste fresh (i.e. not stale) and have a handy resealable bag. I would definitely purchase from iherb.com again!