The average dried fruit

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 27, 2012

I think they taste a bit like dried figs, only more sour - which is OK. They definitely do not taste like sour candy, which some of the other reviewers suggest. And you should be careful if you haven't eaten these before, as they seem to have the same effect on the digestive system as prunes do ...

Golden Berries and me

Posted by Reviewer2417110 on Feb 14, 2012

I am one of the Apple shape people, I use the berries on my cereal every morning and have done this for 4 months. This is starting to make difference in my weight and it is coming off the middle of my body, so I am going to continue my program and see where it goes for me.

Nice and tart flavour

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Jun 10, 2012

They are certainly a bit sour, but chewy and somehow a little addicitive once you start eating them. Most dried fruit is very sweet so these are good for variety, I like the crunchy seeds and so does my parrot ;)

very sour

Posted by Reviewer2203336 on Apr 09, 2013

These seemed very sour and seedy. Not pleasing. And a small quantity raised blood sugar significantly.

A nice surprise

Posted by Reviewer2857589 on Dec 21, 2011

When I was ordering this item, I thought that Golden Berries it's a gooseberry (Grossularia). And I was so surprised, because it didn't tasted like that. It tasted and looked like a ground-cherry (Physalis). A very interesting and concentrated small vitamins. I've found use for it: adding it to cupcakes, cookies and pies. It's very to combine it with raisins and other dried fruits like apricots and figues, also nuts. Children like to eat them like they are. A very good item.

Nature's sour patch kids!

Posted by 5493448059631120713 on Jul 20, 2014

These are delicious, and fully satisfy the craving for sour patch kids that sneaks up on me once in a while! LOVE them!!

No way!

Posted by 5007046369115390319 on Jun 11, 2013

Very expensive and almost inedible. Some may like these but not me. These are very sour/tart and bitter. If you enjoy that combination then give it a go mate.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1575024 on Sep 12, 2012

Amazing!

good deal

Posted by Reviewer1577421 on Jan 23, 2012

the berrys were fresh and good,would buy again

Gooseberries!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jan 07, 2014

Tart and flevourful and a great snack. Navitas is a great company with some interesting and top-quality foods. You pay for quality.