Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1189637 on Nov 21, 2011

I got pregnant after 18 months of infertility due to pcos using vitex and maca from navitus naturals the fist month. I feel that these products helped even though all the thanks is to God! I used the Macau in yogurt and oatmeal. The taste is tolerable.

Lifesaver

Posted by Reviewer1374446 on Apr 23, 2008

My hormones were completely wrecked! Adrenal/cortisol imbalance, hypothyroidism, and after 4 years my hot flashes had come back! - I've taken this stuff for only 3 weeks now and can tell an absolutely DRAMATIC difference in the way I feel. I'm starting to feel great again and the hot flashes have diminished by about 90%. I can't wait to get to the endocrinologist to see my bloodwork test results. I expect I'll be taking this product the rest of my life. I'm so thankful I've found it!

The WOW Factor!

Posted by Reviewer2678051 on Nov 08, 2009

I have been religiously using this powder for about one month now. After a week, I noticed an upswing in libido. I purchased this product, in addition to natural progesterone cream, to regulate my hormonal imbalance-I'm estrogen dominant-and it really has balanced my levels. At that time of month for many years I would experience the migraines, neck and back aches; but now this has substantially decreased and I no longer experience the migraines, neck and back aches. I do experience a slight headache that usually lasts about 20 minutes--but again no migraines and for me that is a GREAT relief to not suffer continuously for days. I would recommend this product and give it about two to three months to really feel a difference.

yummmm

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 17, 2007

I have liked the conversations I have had with these people about their product, and I trust it more than some others. Have been using maca daily for over a year, and I think it has helped a lot with menstrual issues and stamina. I love the taste and use it in smoothies and puddings and such.

It's very good for me

Posted by Reviewer2719565 on Nov 22, 2008

I am a 55 y.o. woman in New Zealand. It helps with my hot flushes. If I don't take it one day, I feel the difference. It does give me energy, I believe. I take 1 teaspoon every morning, and I can sleep better also.