Extraordinary

Posted by Reviewer1924868 on Mar 15, 2011

This one really does something very good to my energy and hormone-balance!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2140122 on Mar 18, 2011

This adds an interesting taste/spin to my morning and afternoon shakes and I love it. It also leaves a way better after taste than the pills. It balances my hormones out very well. I was always hesitant to try the powder form due to the potency and "so called" side effects but I have yet to experience any. Will always reorder.

Gives a great "drive"!!

Posted by Reviewer1733510 on Mar 20, 2011

This product is great for energy and sexual appetite. it will give you a great drive. try it!

Maca Powder

Posted by marievo on Mar 24, 2011

When I first opened the bag with maca I thought it smelled horrible! But if you mix it in smoothies, I think it tastes good:) After taking this for two weeks, I have so much more energy and strength! I recommend this to everyone!

Navitas Natural, Raw organic Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer3032401 on Mar 29, 2011

I have only been using this product for a little over 2 weeks so it is a bit early for me to do the best review as I hear its effects are cumalative overtime. However, I have notice an instant boost in energy as well as feeling better overall so I will continue taking it. I am taking 1.5 tsp a day 6 days a week for a sluggish thyroid. I will have to see over a longer period of time how I do but am very optimistic.

Navitas Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Mar 30, 2011

Excellent product! I use it daily - pre and post workout in my protein shakes. An hour before I go to Hot Yoga I put a scoop of it in a shake with some pea protein, a few berries, a bit of spinach and some Madre Labs Midori Greens with stevia to taste. It's energizing and grounding without being too much. My body likes Maca.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1727724 on Apr 12, 2011

Doesn't taste good, but thats maca. Love Nativas Naturals. All their products are great. Have used maca for two weeks now. Can honestly say that my energy level is higher.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1173636 on Apr 13, 2011

I absoulute love this product! It gives me lots and lots of energy!!!

LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2501498 on Apr 14, 2011

I just started using the Maca a few months ago and feel AMAZING. My skin looks better, my hair looks better. I feel fantastic and have so much energy, not to mention the boost to the libido. ;)

Strength and stamina

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Apr 25, 2011

I think it even tastes good. I add a spoonful in my yoghurt or a smoothie