Happy energy /Positiv energi

Posted by 4970630198477328374 on Oct 30, 2013

We use it on sereals (made of nuts, seeds, berries) for breakfast. Gives you a great start on your day!!! Bland det i en frokost laget av nøtter, frø og tørkede bær, og du får en super start på dagen!!! God smak!

thank you!

Posted by 5118975962698686060 on Oct 12, 2013

best seller!

awesome! reAlly glad i took a

Posted by 4676185640616325299 on Aug 07, 2013

This was an experiment for me as I wasn't sure if I would like maca at all. Ordeered another pouch not too long ago! I love the energy boost I get when I add about a half tablespoon to my morning smoothie.....but not the jolt you expect from caffine...just a nice steady energy lift.

Good

Posted by 5035518640760166999 on Jun 24, 2013

It has very specific smell and flavor, but I was prepared to it. It is great quality, and organic too which is reat. I put it in cup of water and drink it pretty fast so I don`t feel the taste so much. It is bearable. Def will buy it again.

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on May 29, 2013

goes nicely into smoothies.

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I use this for adrenal fatigue; 1 teaspoon 2-3 times a day. It seems to be working well! (I also use iodine, vitamin c, vit b, magnesium)

interesting taste

Posted by vanagelyte on Apr 23, 2013

I cannot explain the taste of maca - you need to try it yourself, as for me- I use it only in raw cocktails or on cereals with dried fruits as an addition of great value; but I don't like the taste itself of maca - it's very specific (not delicious, but not disgusting as well) but my friend - adores the taste of it :) After all - I'm glad I use it :)

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Mar 27, 2013

I use a teaspoon in my daily smoothie and have experienced increase in strength, energy and wellbeing. It adds texture. It hasn't eliminated hot flashes though but I'm still happy with the product and will continue buying it as it's keeping my body stronger than was previously. No wonder the Incans used it.

Strange taste

Posted by MirMad on Mar 26, 2013

But becomes ok when you'll be use to it. Do not use it on afternoon because you cannot sleep at night!

Smells and tastes great

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Great smell and taste compared to one other brand I bought before. Feels fresh.