All healthy stuff taste horrible

Posted by MaeMae on Apr 19, 2012

I just bought this product and it's too ealry to talk about the benefits of it. But I have to say something about the taste. I find it horrible! When I open the bag, it smelled like caramel, but then I added to my smoothie- it was discusting taste. Could not drink that, so I poured it out and made a chocolate milk and added the Maca. It was again discusting, but I drank all at once, without breathing :) Right after that I drank water so wash out the taste from my mouth. I believe this product is great, no doubt about it, and I'm sure it will make improvements in my health. But can't stand the taste! As we all know, usually the healthy things, good for us, taste horrible. However, I'll use the whole bag and after that I'll order Maca capsules :)) Btw, I've never experienced a faster shipment. iHerb was amazing. Ordered on Monday, arrived in Canada Wednesday. Thanks!

Enjoy the Maca

Posted by Reviewer1671077 on May 19, 2012

This was my first try of Maca powder. I don't care for the taste of it much, but I add it to my morning smoothies and it's fine. I'm not sure how much it's "doing" for me, but if I buy it again, I will buy this brand again because it's organic, well packaged and easy to use.

Flavour takes some getting use to

Posted by 4901434451002005931 on May 30, 2012

This is doable.

Great product can be used for many things

Posted by 5237255168640706446 on Aug 08, 2012

I have used the maca to prepare cashew ice cream - a vegan one which turn out great. i also add this to my shakes and other item. i would defintly recommend to try this one

good

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Aug 16, 2012

increase your stamina

Maca

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Apr 07, 2009

Strange taste- a little hard to get used to- but seems to be a good product.

Posted by Reviewer3045001 on Feb 22, 2009

Maca

Posted by Reviewer2752297 on Jun 07, 2008

Unknown, haven't tried this brand yet, but I have been very satisfied with a similar brand of Maca Powder called Maca Magic, hope this one is just as good.