Nativas Maca

Posted by Reviewer2427139 on Mar 27, 2012

cant get enough of this!

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer1740775 on Mar 22, 2012

Okay so it was hard to figure out what to put it in at first in order to hide the nasty smell and taste. However I've found that putting it in a smoothie has been the best thing for me. I haven't seen many results except for my energy level has increased. I used to nap daily but now I don't even have the urge! I have PCOS and have noticed my excess hair growth to be slowing down. For me that is a major plus and showing that it's helping my hormones! As far as the product and company, they were wonderful! Fast shipping, great price, and great product. I'll order from them every time!

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Feb 26, 2012

The powder smells like butterscotch, but does not taste like it. It's not a bad taste, just not good. I don't notice it when I put it in my protein drink so it's not a problem. I have noticed my hot flashes have pretty much disappeared, and the cold flashes I was having at night are gone also. I am impressed with how this product is working already and I will definitely buy this product again.

Powder

Posted by Reviewer3210219 on Feb 26, 2012

I've been using this in my smoothies that I have morning and evening. I love this product so far.

Posted by Reviewer2928402 on Feb 23, 2012

hey all arrived super fast! and just like it would come right off the store shelf fresh itself. and without further hesitation we have been scooping from our jar for it on a daily basis. Really Good for ya!

Great brand

Posted by Reviewer2337710 on Feb 05, 2012

My favorite brand of Organic Maca Root!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1071655 on Feb 02, 2012

very good, love it! gives a nice energy throughout the day :)

New user

Posted by Reviewer1461996 on Jan 30, 2012

I've just tried this once in hot chocolate, and loved the taste! I'll have to use it more frequently to see if it affects me in any other way.

Maca is great

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 22, 2012

I like the flavor of this and add it to smoothies. I hope it helps with endocrine function according to the claims I have read, but it is too early to tell.

Posted by Reviewer1275107 on Jan 19, 2012

I feel that Maca in powder form is the most potent and proficient form for absorption.