outstanding thyroid stabilizer

Posted by Reviewer1199814 on Jan 09, 2012

After a partial thyroidectomy for Graves (which had not responded to many attempts at herbal and nutritional therapy), I was suffering from thyroid level swings (high to low) every couple weeks. Within a few days, this product stopped that. I rarely tolerate herbs, but this amazing Peruvian turnip I have had no trouble with. Thanks Navitas, for a clean, pure product.

Feel better already

Posted by Reviewer3158176 on Jan 03, 2012

Been taking Maca with orange juice twice a day. Feel much more energetic. Almost used to the strong taste.

GOOD QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer1009027 on Jan 02, 2012

This are good quality maca but,do not exceed recommended dosage and split it twice a day or you'll get the jiiters and suffer sleepless night,luckily i still have those foti to help with sleep....

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2191251 on Dec 31, 2011

- Just super!

high quality product

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Dec 22, 2011

Maca powder is a high quality product that boosts my energy and efficiency of my mental and physical activity, being a valuable support at hypoglycemic condition.

Incredible power food

Posted by Reviewer3033613 on Dec 08, 2011

This powder works its magic everytime I drink it. I have a clear mind, energy (without being hyper), and a positive mood. I only take it once a day and I'm fine for the whole day. It tastes absolutely dreadful, but I don't mind considering the benefits I get from taking it.

Lots of Energy

Posted by Reviewer2242947 on Dec 04, 2011

My experience with this is that I don't get tired when I am taking it. I usually mix it in a smoothie with Almond Milk, and a banana, and a 2 Tablespoons of Lite Chocolate Syrup. I went out of town for the holiday for 5 days, and I only had the Maca once. I could really tell a difference. I kept wanting to fall asleep, which I used to do, but haven't since I started on the Maca Powder.

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1488495 on Nov 28, 2011

Great power food for energy and great service from iHerb!!!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3036529 on Nov 22, 2011

Highly recommend

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1189637 on Nov 21, 2011

I got pregnant after 18 months of infertility due to pcos using vitex and maca from navitus naturals the fist month. I feel that these products helped even though all the thanks is to God! I used the Macau in yogurt and oatmeal. The taste is tolerable.