love it! work better then any other types that i've tried.

Posted by 5621650894801538248 on Mar 01, 2016

Perfect!

ok

Posted by 5515884073244478479 on Feb 24, 2016

I can't tell the difference. But so far so good with this product

love!!!!

Posted by 5010819158312947055 on Feb 20, 2016

I've got super sensitive skin and have had problems with other natural detergents. This one is awesome! It doesn't bother my skin at all. Soooo happy and grateful for this laundry detergent.

Fresh & Clean

Posted by 4928117834856390792 on Feb 19, 2016

I love it that your laundry products are earth friendly and do a wonderful job keeping our personal belongings looking the best with never a doubt.

On my 3rd can!

Posted by veganacnesufferers on Feb 15, 2016

I've been buying this for quite some time now. I initially bought it because it was "natural", vegan and cruelty free. I kept buying it because it does exactly what it should - cleans my clothes! Love that it's for high efficiency machines, as well.

Does not work with HARD WATER

Posted by Reviewer3272543 on Feb 10, 2016

I used this soap when living in Vancouver for a year, but had to stop in other cities as the residue just doesn't wash away with harder water. Your clothes, especially diapers, will eventually develop this terrible musty smell. They're is also lots of diaper user type bad reviews on Amazon for this soap. The company is based in North Vancouver, which has a water hardness of 1 grains per gallon (gpg). On the other hand, when I moved to LA, it's back to hard water, around 12 gpg. So if your water source is hard and not softened with a household water softener, then don't even try Nellies, the smell of the clothes quickly becomes unbearable. Because it worked in Vancouver, I didn't doubt the product in LA, and spent time working on other reasons, like freshening my washer, dryer, laundry room, etc. When I switched back to EcoMax unscented, it was magic, no more musty smell.

Nellie's All-Natural, Laundry Soda, 100 Loads, 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)

Posted by AusLove on Feb 04, 2016

水にもよく溶け、汚れもよく落ちます。またこちらの会社の姿勢が好きです。気に入ったのでリピートします。

it works!

Posted by 5035987416877446247 on Dec 16, 2015

cleans very well!

Use this all the time

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Dec 12, 2015

I have been using Nellies All Natural Laundry Soda for pretty long. Cleans my wash nicely and I like the fact that it is all natural.

Nellie,s all naturalisme laundry soda

Posted by 5408354237906137996 on Dec 12, 2015

Good product the laundry is clean and white You don,t need much with one box you can do a lot