Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, Step 4, 1 oz (30 g)

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1141673 on Feb 27, 2008

This gel works so quickly and effectively. It took only a few days to see a remarkable difference. Sucks blackheads out. I have tried way toooooo many products. How I wish I heard about this one sooner. Would definitely recommend. Best thing, it does not dry out my skin even on days when I forget to moisturize. Mitch from NY

Keeps face blemish free!

Posted by Reviewer2496776 on Oct 27, 2008

This is an excellent product. At the first sign of a pimple, gently rub in gel before bed and under makeup during the day. The blemish usually recedes within a day. Apply lightly on blemish prone areas as a preventative. Nice smelling, colorless gel.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by GUD174 on Apr 05, 2012

I have sensitive skin so I get some big breakouts almost every week. I have always this on hand. It stops acne when it's coming out and dries pimples that are already on your skin very fast, without drying your skin. It also calms the skin, reduces inflammation and redness. You can apply it many times a day and it doesn't irritates sensitive skin. It's a clear gel and the skin absorbs it very well, and the skin stays matt, so you can wear make-up after use it. It does not leave any residues and doesn't make foundation peel off like others do. It smells like tea tree oil. It's a strong herb smell, which I like. This is a number one product and I will buy this again without doubt :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2222595 on Oct 25, 2006

I'm 34 years old and have had a problem with acne for about 14 years. Believe me when I say I have tried everything from drugstore to department store to online store to dermatologist. A few months ago my skin was the worst it has ever been. Then I started taking akne-zyme capsules by derma-klear and using this acne gel. Finally my skin is in control. It's not totally clear but almost! It took a couple of months to really see a difference so don't give up. And watch your dairy, it can cause break outs too but try this product!

Its Great!

Posted by Reviewer2464788 on Apr 22, 2010

I sometimes get these very sore inflamed pimple type lesions on the back of my neck under the hair. I believe its foliculitus. I rub in this gel and it works like magic. By the next, the soreness is almost all gone. In 2 days the flare up is history. Works alot better then the Clindomycin I used to apply.