Me lo esperaba más eficaz, pero no está mal

Posted by Karanoia on Feb 27, 2014

Después de haber usado el de Kielhs que es mágico, esperaba algo similar en este, pero no llega a tanto.

good work , awful smell

Posted by 5627622869695191029 on Oct 10, 2014

No miracles for cyctic acne. It really improves skin ( less redness, less swelling) but i still new cyst scome out...

it works!

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jun 27, 2012

not very gently for my sensitive skin, but effective

Posted by 5645236261618341696 on Oct 12, 2012

:D

Posted by Reviewer3035986 on Aug 02, 2011

Perfect product!! :D

so so

Posted by Reviewer1762882 on Sep 17, 2008

i don't think it helps me too much. but topicals never do. seems to have a decent amount of tea tree. applies nicely, no residue or colour.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2513376 on Nov 21, 2009

did not clear my stubborn skin, but I now use for prevention of acne.

Very drying!

Posted by ecohome on Jan 22, 2015

I bought this based on the large number of great reviews. I am currently suffering from adult onset acne which I am almost certain is caused hormonally. With a recent change in diet (eating predominantly plant based and higher nutrients, low to minimal sugar, reduced dairy etc) my acne is still going. It flares up for two weeks every month and seeing as it started during my pregnancy (and hasn't stopped) then it seems to point to hormones. I wanted to use the gel to manage the pimples and speed up healing and although they are not deep and cystic I can get quite a few per day (on the worse days). I still can not gauge how effective the gel is. It is extremely drying however, so I find it important to exfoliate more often and use a rich moisturiser (maybe for young over oily skin it may not be as noticeable). I think it may work to shorten the duration of the blemish but the formula is high in alcohol and used long term I would be a little concerned to the damage it may cause skin. A little does go a long way and I apply only on the blemish area. When the acne is not active I take a break to give my skin a rest. I plan to try something else after finishing this tube. ### After months of use i would say the gel does help to speed up drying out and healing but i still maintain it is very drying for skin and only use it when acne is flaring (in small amounts).

Average

Posted by Aishteru85 on Jun 07, 2013

Compared to a tea tree oil or benzoyl peroxide this stuff is very mild. Doesn't dry out my skin. Dries my active pimple only slightly. Overall, I'd stick to my bp or tea tree oil.

Not sure yet

Posted by Hugo-iH on Aug 23, 2015

This seems to have an effect on smaller acne. If you just get some spots once in a while it might be what you need. It leaves a nice cold & refreshing feeling on your face as well.