Neocell, Collagen+C Liposome Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Super!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010

I am 43 years old, I have a problematic oily, mixed, sensitive to the chemistry of the skin. From creams are often irritated and pimples. But this product is great. It moisturizes and does not clog pores, takes care of my face. For sensitive skin, this product is simply irreplaceable)))

The old version was so much better!

Posted by Reviewer1175576 on Aug 15, 2013

I like the old version so much more. The old one worked wonders on my sagging eyelids. But all I can say for this version is that I'm disappointed. Why did they change if it's not for the better? I am going to look for alternative products.

Love this serum!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Nov 22, 2013

This serum works better when used with the Mill Creek Vitamin E Cream 20,000 IU. I was suffering from dry, flaky skin with red spots and this serum helped clear my skin tone as well as hydrating my skin

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I use this only at night time, in the morning my skin appears youthful and glowing. A white serum odourless glides on easily and my skin soaks it up. .

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 02, 2012

This makes my face look like a babys' skin, so smooth and bright. Can really recommend it!