Love this serum!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Nov 22, 2013

This serum works better when used with the Mill Creek Vitamin E Cream 20,000 IU. I was suffering from dry, flaky skin with red spots and this serum helped clear my skin tone as well as hydrating my skin

The old version was so much better!

Posted by samanthak on Aug 15, 2013

I like the old version so much more. The old one worked wonders on my sagging eyelids. But all I can say for this version is that I'm disappointed. Why did they change if it's not for the better? I am going to look for alternative products.

Flawless

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I'm amaze on how this product works. Finally money well spent when it comes to beauty products. The very first time that I apply it, my face felt and look firmer instantly. That's it my favorite so far.

Less lines and wrinkles

Posted by 5480688037127976183 on Nov 16, 2012

I am using this product along with the Reviva Hyaluronic Acid Serum and moisturizer. After two weeks I see visable results. My skin is tighter and the lines and wrinkles around my mouth have been reduced in depth.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

I use this only at night time, in the morning my skin appears youthful and glowing. A white serum odourless glides on easily and my skin soaks it up. .

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2151755 on Mar 02, 2012

This makes my face look like a babys' skin, so smooth and bright. Can really recommend it!

Excelente!

Posted by 5436680010816175760 on Feb 11, 2013

En un mes de uso, he notado grandes diferencias en mi piel. Se absorbe con mucha facilidad y al principio parece que no hace ningún efecto, pero realmente es un gran producto por un muy bien precio. Deja la piel luminosa y con un efecto lifting, lo que da cuenta de que efectivamente es un potente antioxidante.

Fantastic Results

Posted by Reviewer3362727 on Dec 11, 2009

I have used the Neocell Serum for over one month and can really tell a differece. I have used many other higher priced serums that were a waste of time & money. This one works!

Excellent Serum

Posted by Reviewer2455595 on Nov 14, 2009

This is my favorite serum. It makes my skin tight and smooth. Have stocked up my supply.

Esthetician likes it