Neocell, Collagen+C Liposome Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Super!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010

I am 43 years old, I have a problematic oily, mixed, sensitive to the chemistry of the skin. From creams are often irritated and pimples. But this product is great. It moisturizes and does not clog pores, takes care of my face. For sensitive skin, this product is simply irreplaceable)))

Effective, Firms Up the Neck

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Mar 21, 2011

Neocell Collagen C Liposome Serum really does make a difference on my flaccid fifty year old neck. I noticed the effectiveness in about a week and was pleased. This product has no odor and a little gel goes a long way. I will purchase Neocell Collagen again soon.

Muy buen serum!!!

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 07, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho el serum de Neocell, siento mi piel hidratada de inmediato.(42 años) Ideal para antes del maquillaje, para la noche , a toda hora. No me produjo ninguna alergia , y tengo mi piel sensible, muy buen contorno de ojos . Excelente serum, nada que envidiarle a otros serum que he probado como Biotherm, La Roche Posay o Vichi. Muy buen serum de colágeno !!! Lo recomiendo, excelente producto y su precio buenisimo. Saludos desde Santiago de Chile.

The old version was so much better!

Posted by Reviewer1175576 on Aug 15, 2013

I like the old version so much more. The old one worked wonders on my sagging eyelids. But all I can say for this version is that I'm disappointed. Why did they change if it's not for the better? I am going to look for alternative products.

Flawless

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012

I'm amaze on how this product works. Finally money well spent when it comes to beauty products. The very first time that I apply it, my face felt and look firmer instantly. That's it my favorite so far.