• Gelatin Capsule is derived from fish.

• Customer Ratings

No difference

Posted by 4655084121692689196 on Apr 21, 2016

I have not noticed any difference in the way that I feel or any improvement on my skin.

Neocell, Marine Collagen, 120 Capsules (NEL-12900)

Posted by 4972924850036157769 on Feb 19, 2016

Using this product for 2 years from iHerb with utmost satisfaction. Recommend highly for anyone who needs collagen.

Good but not the most convenient

Posted by 4846947641333186284 on Jan 05, 2016

I have tried a few collagen supplements by now (all of them from NeoCell) and I do notice some difference. I'm only 32 and have hardly any wrinkles, except for those between mouth and nose. They are shorter and not as deep as before. I take liquid collagen first thing in the morsning now because it's easier, taking these caps on empty (enough) stomach two times a day is a little too much effort for me. But the effect seems to be about the same.

So far so good

Posted by 5487755727989633318 on Dec 12, 2015

Haven't seen any results on my skin yet, but I do feel it helps my joints! Just tried it for a week, so hopefully i will see more results later :)

Nice product

Posted by 4843885773243163828 on Sep 12, 2015

I take it with Vitamin C together for 3 weeks. My skin is improving .. looks more firm. good product !!!!

Gives me a headache

Posted by 4897623255360069934 on Jun 30, 2015

I took this product and it gives me a headache. I don't know why but whenever I take it, I get a headache.

deja la piel suave

Posted by ROSSITA on May 22, 2015

noto la piel mejor desde que lo consumo, la unica pega es conseguir acordarme de tomarlo justo 30 min antes de comer, (siempre se me olvida y tengo que hacerlo en la cena jeje) *************** ----------------------- Si te ayudé con mi comentario a decidirte , pulsa por favor el SÍ abajo, para más revisiones... ve a mi nick

Not happy at all

Posted by ReviewsByNina on May 13, 2015

I refrained from commenting on this product so far, because I was not sure but now I am sure that Neocell does not agree with me. It upsets my stomach and brings on an allergic reaction. Moreover, there were no positive results after 2 bottles of Neocell.

WAU