Perfect

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on Aug 28, 2013

I hv been looking for an instant decaf coffee here in Singapore but they only sell 'em in bottles or containers. My dad had a heart attack in May 2013 n he is only allowed to drink decaf occasionally now so this is perfect!

Good blend & taste

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 07, 2012

I'm surprise that a decaf coffee could be this good. For a nursing mom like me, I want to limit the daily caffeine intake, but I cannot say good bye to my coffee. I use 1/2 packets for a small size cup, still strong enough. I like it.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

It is just ok.

So good!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Oct 21, 2014

I'm a coffee addict, but I wanted to try something more healthy, with no coffeine. Taste is so good that I will buy again.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1114141 on Dec 14, 2014

Convenient packets. Rich taste- almost as good as regular.

Easy way to carry around decaf coffee

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jan 12, 2015

I like coffee... too much and when I am travelling I like to be able to take a thermos of hot water and some coffee with me. This is a very convenient way to make a nice cup 'on the move' and has the bonus of being decaf so I don't feel guilty if I have some in the evening or late afternoon. My mother (a regular instant decaf drinker) also enjoys this - with milk and sugar unlike my black brew. The Vanilla version is my favourite of these Tasters Choices Instant packets but this is perfectly acceptable for a instant decaf coffee. The convenience factor gives it 5 stars and iherb does deliver quickly even to Western Australia.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3292574 on Jul 24, 2015

Just as delicious as regular coffeinated instant coffee but perfect during pregnancy when I couldn't drink "real" coffee!

Good decaf coffee!

Posted by 5299315586209039177 on Jan 09, 2016

I started looking for good decaf coffee since I am pregnant now, and was surprised to discover that it's pretty hard to find decent decaf coffee even in coffee shops! (Flavor often too weak) I like this one as the flavor is good (very close to regular coffee), just the right intensity to drink any time of day. The individual sachets are convenient too. Will buy again!

Great taste

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Feb 18, 2016

Love this. Use it every day. It's strong enough for my taste.

Good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

Tastes like an instant coffee should.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »