Good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016

Tastes like an instant coffee should.

Great taste

Posted by JesusLovesYou4Ever on Feb 18, 2016

Love this. Use it every day. It's strong enough for my taste.

Good decaf coffee!

Posted by 5299315586209039177 on Jan 09, 2016

I started looking for good decaf coffee since I am pregnant now, and was surprised to discover that it's pretty hard to find decent decaf coffee even in coffee shops! (Flavor often too weak) I like this one as the flavor is good (very close to regular coffee), just the right intensity to drink any time of day. The individual sachets are convenient too. Will buy again!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3292574 on Jul 24, 2015

Just as delicious as regular coffeinated instant coffee but perfect during pregnancy when I couldn't drink "real" coffee!

Easy way to carry around decaf coffee

Posted by HEMS-SoreJointsEtc on Jan 12, 2015

I like coffee... too much and when I am travelling I like to be able to take a thermos of hot water and some coffee with me. This is a very convenient way to make a nice cup 'on the move' and has the bonus of being decaf so I don't feel guilty if I have some in the evening or late afternoon. My mother (a regular instant decaf drinker) also enjoys this - with milk and sugar unlike my black brew. The Vanilla version is my favourite of these Tasters Choices Instant packets but this is perfectly acceptable for a instant decaf coffee. The convenience factor gives it 5 stars and iherb does deliver quickly even to Western Australia.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1114141 on Dec 14, 2014

Convenient packets. Rich taste- almost as good as regular.

So good!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Oct 21, 2014

I'm a coffee addict, but I wanted to try something more healthy, with no coffeine. Taste is so good that I will buy again.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2335852 on Oct 20, 2014

It is just ok.

한잔으로 정신이 뻔쩍~~~

Posted by 5367180662191022662 on Sep 12, 2014

항상 드립커피 마시다가 수유때문에 디카페인으로 샀는데 한잔량 치곤 진해서 반봉지로 아이스커피 만들어 마시니 저한텐 딱 좋네요. 두아이땜시 정신없을땐 한봉지로 원기회복 후 육아해요

Been using for years

Posted by 5087270974269906756 on Apr 18, 2014

Every once in a while I want a cup of coffee later at night, but don't want to brew an entire pot of decaf. The Keurig coffees at work just don't taste quite right to me, so I have not opted for one of those machines even though several people think it would be a perfect gift for me. I still prefer the Nescafe single packets to the K-cup brewed varieties and this decaf suits me perfectly at home for a late night cup.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »