French Roast

Posted by 5245063539374686003 on Dec 21, 2015

First of all the packets are kinda small so if you like a big doze of coffee then you'll have to use 2 of those. The French Roast was a bit bitter so it wasn't much to my liking but my friend really liked it so i guess it's all about your personal flavour, if you like your coffee with a touch of bitterness, this one is for you

Good

Posted by 5426682719930985708 on Dec 13, 2015

Good

it tastes very good

Posted by 5738491700978088407 on Sep 15, 2015

this coffee tastes really good and it's not very strong.

Just coffee

Posted by victorya on Aug 18, 2015

Simple black coffee,nothing special.I didn't expect something more so I put 5 stars.

NICE COFFEE

Posted by SilviaSesma on Feb 06, 2015

I liked it a lot! I only wished it came in more dosis. Worth the try!

Like normal Coffee only

Posted by 5582280338800294405 on Sep 13, 2014

Nothing special.

LOVE this product!

Posted by 5377244987501380759 on Sep 11, 2014

I consider myself pretty well versed on coffee - I Roast, grind and brew my own ... BUT believe it or not, I use instant when not in the mood to go through the whole routine. It's quick, it's cheap and I've always rather enjoyed the flavor on it's own merits. Problem is - you get a jar, open it, and it loses it's flavor in a week once exposed to the air. Enter - Taster's choice single serve. I was all over it from the get-go. Always fresh. Shortly after this product was introduced, BAM - the k-cup beast was unleashed. This new format took off like a rocket but ... sorry to say, the coffee generally sucks. THEN Nescafe came out with the French (read dark) roast. A good thing got even better! They are getting harder to find but iherb saved the day. The taste I like for 30cents a cup? I'll take it!

Nescafe French Roast Instant coffee

Posted by 5731780273544104583 on Aug 25, 2014

This the favorite roast in our house, but the local grocery stores stopped carrying them. I am so glad that iHerb does. I am very satisfied with their prompt delivery, excellent service.

french roast