yum!

Posted by Ahpeng on Apr 01, 2013

strong and taste great! would like to get more packets. hopefully can have bigger packaging as it is more economical

Instant Coffee, French Roast

Posted by Springtime on Jun 20, 2013

Very good coffee taste.

Good Deal!

Posted by 5561940848382375929 on Aug 12, 2013

Perfect coffee! Great taste and pleasant aroma

favorite

Posted by 4943499022630025715 on Dec 03, 2013

The taste is so divine...love it!

Great!

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Jan 16, 2014

Quite strong, wakes up instantly in the morning. I'm sad though that iHerb doesnt have a medium sized packaging for 4.50$, just these small packets ones and the big one in a jar. Highly recommended all in all.

Not bad

Posted by 4743215206672764113 on May 05, 2014

Great size for travel! Tastes okay.

Super taste!

Posted by 5548596286243832780 on Jun 13, 2014

Super taste!

Nescafe French Roast Instant coffee

Posted by 5731780273544104583 on Aug 25, 2014

This the favorite roast in our house, but the local grocery stores stopped carrying them. I am so glad that iHerb does. I am very satisfied with their prompt delivery, excellent service.

LOVE this product!

Posted by 5377244987501380759 on Sep 11, 2014

I consider myself pretty well versed on coffee - I Roast, grind and brew my own ... BUT believe it or not, I use instant when not in the mood to go through the whole routine. It's quick, it's cheap and I've always rather enjoyed the flavor on it's own merits. Problem is - you get a jar, open it, and it loses it's flavor in a week once exposed to the air. Enter - Taster's choice single serve. I was all over it from the get-go. Always fresh. Shortly after this product was introduced, BAM - the k-cup beast was unleashed. This new format took off like a rocket but ... sorry to say, the coffee generally sucks. THEN Nescafe came out with the French (read dark) roast. A good thing got even better! They are getting harder to find but iherb saved the day. The taste I like for 30cents a cup? I'll take it!

Just coffee

Posted by victorya on Aug 18, 2015

Simple black coffee,nothing special.I didn't expect something more so I put 5 stars.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »