Taken with TumericForce for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2576408 on Jan 23, 2008

I take this in conjunction with TumericForce for imflammation. Very happy with the reduction in my pain.

Helps Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2663935 on Mar 23, 2007

This is the best Ginger product I know of. It is very effective for inflammation, and also does wonders for digestion, liver, etc.

Love GingerForce!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Oct 19, 2007

My husband and I have uesed this product for several years now. It helps us so much with digestion, and we wouldn't be without it!

New Chapter Ginger Force

Posted by Reviewer3116271 on Aug 16, 2011

I am a cancer patient (non-Hodgkins lymphoma)and gingerforce, taken as an amplifier for a maitake mushroom extract, is part of my supplement regimin. I am combining supplements with conventional treatment. I appear to be getting good results.

Good with mushrooms

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008

I take the New Chapter Organics Host Defense, and use the GingerForce to help my body make the most of the medicinal mushrooms. I am a cancer survivor, and I consider the Host Defense to be vital in helping my immune system to keep cancer cells at bay. And having had cancer, I don't want to take any supplements that may be in any way tainted, so I buy New Chapter products for their purity.

Not suitable

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Apr 30, 2009

For some reasons this product is not suitable for me

great for bronchitis and cough

Posted by Reviewer2610103 on Feb 28, 2008

Wow this stuff is great, you can feel it working throughout your whole body. You get almost a warm/cool feeling throughout your body almost like how when you put vicks vapor rub on your chest, that menthol feeling, well you get that feeling through your body and it feels really nice and comforting!!! It has helped me with my cough/bronchitis (I take it along with the lung, sinus, bronchial formula) Great stuff, I think everyone should try it!!!

Ginger force

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Mar 01, 2012

I love my ginger force helps a great deal with all sorts of aches and pains.

Ginger Force

Posted by Reviewer2415721 on Jun 22, 2009

Very effective as an anti-inflammatory in place of ibuprofen. Use in conjunction with turmeric.

Great for Improved Immunity

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Jun 12, 2012

When I take this I get over a cold or sinus infection more quickly.