10% Off Orders Over $40!

New Chapter, Coenzyme B, Food Complex, 180 Tablets

Great combination!

Posted by Reviewer3213159 on Dec 22, 2009

These are much better for my stomach than synthetic vitamin B's, and does not make the urine yellow. The capsules contains only natural ingredients and also some superfoods and herbs.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1476045 on Apr 15, 2010

This is a great product. This bio-available B-complex is easy to digest without that vitamin stomach queasiness you can get from other b-vitamins. They are a little more expensive, but worth the price.

Great Product and Price.

Posted by Reviewer2464284 on Mar 06, 2010

I have been taking this for the past 3 months and I definitely have noticed a difference in my energy level and overall health. I saved a lot of money buying this from Iherb when comparing the price at my favorite health food store. I would strongly recommend this B complex.

Excellent product for vegan responsibility

Posted by Reviewer2047085 on Feb 14, 2012

This product is excellent, like all sister New Chapter products I have ever utilized. True to its 'whole food' characteristic, there is no upset whatsoever with this product, even when taken on an empty stomach; this was not the case when I tried the comprehensive B-complex from Trader Joes, which makes no claim to be a whole food supplement, but which left me queasy when taken without food. A 'whole food' supplement is what works best with my system. Now, after much trial and error over a period of several years, all my supplements are 'whole food' supplements from New Chapter. As a vegan, I know that it is my personal responsibility to supplement the B-complex, and I am very happy with New Chapter's products overall, and with this particular product of importance for a healthy vegan diet.

Excellent

Posted by healthfirst on Jan 08, 2011

Have used for a long time so always order again before I run out. Works well for me and my hair seems to be healthier. I think it's the B-Vitamins. Not that I bought it for my hair. Great for nervous system too.