May Be Helping

Posted by Reviewer2334839 on Sep 16, 2008

I purchased this product with New Chapter LX to see if this would reduce an enlarged prostrate. Its not like I check the size myself or ask my wife, so my assessment is based on my need to g to the bathroom every day. What I have found after 3-4 weeks of using it is that I don't need to get up in the middle of the night every night like before. During the day I drink a lot of water and it appears that flow may be a bit stronger. The products do not upset my system and I do have a delicate system in terms that I can generally feel the impact of most things within my system. These products are easily absorbed.

In conjunction with the Jarrow product ....

Posted by Reviewer2361366 on Jan 02, 2010

I use this in conjunction with the Saw Palmetto 372 mg. When I stumbled upon using both at the same time I immediately noticed a difference, but using New Chapter alone, I didn't notice a difference at all.

works

Posted by Reviewer1981731 on Nov 30, 2008

works for him :)

I just order I like to know

Posted by 5153710491559443959 on Oct 21, 2014

I hope is work

New Chapter Prostate 5LX

Posted by Reviewer3182828 on Aug 23, 2008

Prostate 5LX does not solve the frequent nighttime trips to the bathroom, I still look for something more effektive

To short to evaluate

Posted by Reviewer2893250 on Feb 01, 2011

I will report later

good product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3058064 on Apr 14, 2009

Hard to say what the efficacy of a supplement is, however I trust this product and IHerb has a great price on it.