Must Have for Anyone

Posted by Reviewer1553171 on Feb 06, 2010

I recommend these to anyone. I have a gluten and dairy intolerance and I feel my digestion is smoother and easier since I started taking these. I also had pretty intense adult acne which has cleared up since taking these. My skin was immediately glowing. Two or three days after taking I notice improvement, now a couple months later I rarely get a pimple and I just feel better. I started with four a day then now to two a day. I recommend that to anyone that wants to see immediate results. Taking it with a 400IU of Vit. D seems to really work well.

Compare to Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn (Omega 7)

Posted by Reviewer2151786 on May 08, 2010

Works well but is much more expensive than Eclectic Institute's Sea Buckthorn 400 mg veggie caps. I take one capsule of the New Chapter Omega 7 and one of the Eclectic Institute's and it seems to work really well for skin, sleep, and a general sense of well being. -Peter, MI

I Strongly Agree..........

Posted by Reviewer1301239 on Oct 06, 2009

with the previous comments. I too see remarkable improvement in my skin texture and tone and also fewer breakouts at age 46 with only taking 1/day. I just ordered my second bottle and am increasing the dosage to 2/day. A little expensive if you take more than 1/day, but oh so worth trying.

Extra moisture

Posted by Reviewer1476332 on Nov 10, 2009

I take this product to increase the moisture in my body as I take Femera to prevent the return of breast cancer. Since the drug takes out my estrogen, Omega 7 helps replace the moisture in my system. It seems to work.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer1966753 on Jul 02, 2011

I think it is making a difference in my metabolism.

This works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1349367 on Jan 27, 2013

I have taken this product for a month now and I can't believe the difference in my skin - especially on my face. The pores are much smaller and the overall look and feel is much smoother. At 62 I'm no spring chicken and have always had good skin but this stuff has made it even nicer. I eat well and take good care of myself and also take other supplements but the Omega 7 seems to target my face which is great at my age. IHerb has the best prices and service out there.

This product really delivers

Posted by Reviewer1845002 on Jul 13, 2011

From NewYork My energy level has increased and my arthritis is better.

Fast shipment.

Posted by Reviewer2027552 on Jun 27, 2011

Took it and after 3-4 days I had to stop taking due to acid reflux.

Omega-7 Softgel Caps

Posted by Reviewer2212261 on May 18, 2011

Excellent product - after taking the Omega-7 for just a few days my skin felt more supple and softer. I never want to stop taking these caps!

Good for Your Skin

Posted by Reviewer2328784 on Nov 01, 2010

This stuff is really good for your skin. After just a few weeks, my facial skin looks plumper and less wrinkles around the eyes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »