Totally Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2383091 on May 08, 2010

I switched from taking Krill oil to this Wild Caught Salmon Oil and it has really help with my severe menstral pain. This is a wonderful product and I will continue to take it. Thanks to IHerb for keeping thier prices so reasonable.

best fish oil supplement out there

Posted by Reviewer2116890 on Apr 28, 2010

I have always trusted New Chapter for quality and purity of ingredients. The Wholemega is no exception. Easily digested without any of the side effects I have read about with other brands. My partner and I both take these twice a day. Great product.

A real revolution in fish Oil by New Chapter!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Apr 26, 2010

I think this is the only Fish Oil on the market that is as close as you can get to eating wild salmon. All of the beneficial Omegas are preserved by the process they use so this unlike any other product. My only request is that New Chapter tries to make this is a Liquid form someday soon. So many people have trouble digesting gelatin capsules, or are fish eating vegetarians who do not like to take bovine softgels, so a Liquid form of the product would be fantasti! If you are already taking a fish oil supplement but are not seeing the results you hoped for, this product is really worth a try.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2211416 on Apr 22, 2010

I don't think 10 days went by before I was already noticing a huge improvement in my knees and other achey joints. Will have to wait to see the results in labwork. I was so delighted at work that 2 coworkers started on it too.

not just another fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2682263 on Apr 19, 2010

This is the best product in it's class. It comes highly recommended by my physician

Wholemega Rich Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1033404 on Apr 17, 2010

I love your product. Have taken Fish Oil in the past but never had results this quick. It helps with arthritis, good for cell renewal, cardiovascular, and helps your hair grow super fast. What I love about this product is the purity. I started taking it the day it arrived. Will order again! Mahaley Campbell

Oil For Joints

Posted by Reviewer3196854 on Apr 16, 2010

Best fish oil I've ever taken.

great fish oil source

Posted by Reviewer1554304 on Apr 01, 2010

New addition to daily vitamins. Like claims but too pricy to be only source of fish oil caps.

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1357035 on Mar 25, 2010

fish oil is good for the body and i feel that these are some of the best on the market.

New Chapter, Wholemega, Extra Virgin Omega-Rich Fish Oil, 1000 mg.

Posted by Reviewer2833336 on Mar 23, 2010

Lets see: with this product Dr. Bob who comes on a Phoenix station Saturday morning, recommends New Chapter as quality supplements. He is a little flaky, but does seem to know his business. So I trust some of his recommendations. I can't get everything - I would need an extra storage room for that, so I limit my supplements.