Omega-Rich Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2591075 on Jan 29, 2012

This is by far the best source of Omega oil out there! I cannot find all three combined anywhere else. The price is great and there is no bad after -taste.

Can't Say

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 05, 2012

I feel fine. I felt fine taking a cheaper brand. I'm going back to the cheaper brand.

The best !!

Posted by Reviewer1813476 on Feb 06, 2012

This is the only brand who helps for my joint.

ok

Posted by Reviewer2626081 on Feb 10, 2012

Delighted!

Posted by Reviewer1289112 on Apr 12, 2012

I was alwways concerned about were the fish oil I was buying here in Australia came from. When I ran out I started to do some searches on the web and came across New Chapter Wholemega Extra Virgin omega-Rich Fish oil and and the clincher was that it was a USA product and the fish used was Alaska salmon. I have been using the product now for some time and feel confident about using this product and cerainly am getting the expeced result. With out a doubt I recommend this product. The bottom line, the service at Iherb was excellent. Now only is the postage to Australia must affordable but received the item in less that 10 days. Much faster than if I had ordered here from an Australia company!

Ilona

Posted by 5234470874432044935 on Oct 21, 2013

Excellent

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3112070 on Mar 08, 2012

These are a bit more expensive than other fish oils on the market, but the quality is superb. iHerb offers competitive pricing making repeat purchases more affordable. I would purchase again.