New Chapter, Zyflamend, Whole Body, Tiny Caps, 180 Softgels

Cancer - Bone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3285521 on Jan 10, 2007

My father has server pain in his joints and neck due to bone cancer. After three weeks of taking Zflamend he is able to move his neck with out yelling out and his joints are less painful. We are able to get him out of the bed and onto his feet. With out Zflamend I know that he would be truly bed ridden by now. It is a wonderful product. God Bless

pain relief

Posted by Reviewer1980167 on Dec 13, 2007

Gives great pain relief. Just watch those bowels! I have had some stomach issues after taking these, but they help for pain in every way Recommended.

Works for Me

Posted by Reviewer3048477 on Nov 18, 2007

Within five days of using this product, I had a significant decrease in morning joint stiffness and a great deal less discomfort in my hip joints during the night.

Zyflamend for arthritic dogs

Posted by Reviewer2201549 on Jun 26, 2006

At the advice of my local Herbal Pharmacy I started using Zyflamend for my arthritic dog. It does not have any of the horrible side effects possible with more common Cox-2 drugs like Rimadyl and Deramaxx, and has kept my old girl amazingly comfortable for over a year now. I believe it to be just as effective as the more traditional arthritis drugs, but I feel much more comfortable giving it to her. I have also used it myself for a wrenched knee (pain gone in 1/2 hour and never came back) and TMJ (jaw pain) which traditional NSAIDs wouldn't touch. I think this is an excellent product and I recommend it whenever I can.

Weight control

Posted by Reviewer2172221 on Jul 22, 2006

I was very surprised to find that in addition to the advertized benefits, Zyflamend is also a good appetite supressant. While taking it, I noticed a signifgant decrease in the amount of snacking I do.